Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Silverwyvern

Bored...

I don't use that thing. Why don't you use IRC? You can generally join channels where people are always being distracting.

Silverwyvern said:

I'm working on a webpage and cant work without constant distraction ;)

So I'm not the only one?! I was involved in some psychology experiment some years ago and completely screwed up the nice simple pattern they were no doubt trying to establish - I performed better the more distraction there was.

Silverwyvern said:

Yeah.. I'm bored... this is a really lame post... but would someone chat to me on msn at nyeh@hotmail.com ? I'm working on a webpage and cant work without constant distraction ;)

I would, but believe me, you don't want me talki-..ermm Spamming you in a messenger. ;)

..Unless you truly are desperate for something to talk to, then I might be as of help, but I dont tend to talk much, to people I dont really know, yet. ;)

Nevertheless, let it be up to you to decide, for I am never busy, and am almost always on my puter, like all day. emails Psycho_one72@hotmail.com btw.

I hate MSN Messanger. I like using AOL Instant Messanger. It's alot easier to use, IMO. My Screenname on that is lilzergling, but I don't use it alot.

Grazza said:

So I'm not the only one?! I was involved in some psychology experiment some years ago and completely screwed up the nice simple pattern they were no doubt trying to establish - I performed better the more distraction there was.

Does this hold true for you OTB? ;)

Not sure - it was a chess-related experiment though. And some of my best results have come when I was feeling too ill or tired to be able to think straight. If you want to organize a tournament with big prize money where the players have to say random letters every second, I'm in!

I think such a tournament with have to use random under-the-table BJ's from a hot chick. Then there would be no need for a prize fund as players would show up for free (some might even pay to play in that tournament ;).

Silverwyvern said:

Yeah.. I'm bored... this is a really lame post... but would someone chat to me on msn at nyeh@hotmail.com ? I'm working on a webpage and cant work without constant distraction ;)

Go on IRC!
irc.freenode.net
#zdoom