Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ludi

Project: Harvester- Development Thread

i think you should put some more details on your post like screenshots and wich iwad you need to use to play

regarding the maps map01 is intelligible and map02 puts you pistol start against 2 zombies and a hell knight,its very unballanced,i know its a demo but- simply dont

i hope it helps you

13 hours ago, Rammiel sucks! said:

regarding the maps map01 is intelligible and map02 puts you pistol start against 2 zombies and a hell knight,its very unballanced,i know its a demo but- simply dont

i hope it helps you

There is a shotgunner directly behind you watching a TV when you start MAP02

i think you should put some more details on your post like screenshots and wich iwad you need to use to play

Duly noted

Edited by Sr_Ludicolo

Hi all! Episode 1 is nearing completion. I am sorry I have been silent for the last 3 weeks, but I have been hard at work behind the scenes. There's a lot of cool stuff going on that I am very excited to show off :)

Expect a lot of Boom editing tricks as well.

Spoiler

image.png.0f7929b4b5fdadb26c5454d73f0af9ae.png

image.png.6c982ba5b68df3339303437391c1ace0.png

A sneak peek of an unfinished MAP07 :^)

Haha, my friend drew it. I'll be sure to tell him :^)

27 minutes ago, Sr_Ludicolo said:

Haha, my friend drew it. I'll be sure to tell him :^)

I will say, you may wanna try making them widescreen assets, since it's a WAD for modern ports.

15 hours ago, OpenRift said:

I will say, you may wanna try making them widescreen assets, since it's a WAD for modern ports.

That's a smart idea. I'll def tell my mates about that. I am the only one with a Doomworld account, so it might be a tad difficult

Spoiler

image.png.9b9c533fc42b2929060a6968a2370317.png

Currently demoing some of the hell ideas I have. If you look closely in the back, you can see a door with human teeth!

On 12/25/2021 at 12:04 PM, azerty said:

Wow, this is awesome! It'll definitely be helpful to get an idea of how a player might tackle these maps.

Edited by Sr_Ludicolo

image.png.f0d2086e628e2b6edffde78998489649.png 

New status bar. I feel like it fits the sci-fi/industrial theme I am going for quite well :^)

Maybe the DeHackEd crow was the friend we made along the way? 

Spoiler

image.png.78ed99ba50cc84a90278c4716ae66777.png

I apologize, but I'm pulling a Sunder and shelving this project for the time being. I bit off way more than I can chew. I will be taking the best maps from this project and repurposing them into a smaller, but more cohesive megaWAD. Expect about 7-10 maps. I am deeply sorry, but my mental health is in the gutter right now and I need to focus on that. I hope you all understand <3