Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chopkinsca

my craptastic drawing

The first one in particular reminds me a lot of those critters from Starship Troopers. The second one is probably what's left of it :) Anyway, nice job.

Interesting indeed; for some reason this one reminds me of the Spider-Mech from 'Dominion : Tank Police' (anime, Act 5 i think).

Nicely done. I too am somewhat of a shitemeister when it comes to colour work.

They are not bad at all I really like the work on the remains it looks awesome. I too could never color for shit and have wrecked far to many sweet drawings due to it grrrrr..

Tyockell said:

They are not bad at all I really like the work on the remains it looks awesome. I too could never color for shit and have wrecked far to many sweet drawings due to it grrrrr..

That's why you color digitally ;) Keep it on a new layer on multiply and you can always go back ;)

those are pretty good. i can't draw that well anymore. i agree, slightly reminds me of the arachnids from startship troopers (horrible movie). great colouring too. don't put yourself down.

Silverwyvern said:

That's why you color digitally ;) Keep it on a new layer on multiply and you can always go back ;)

I WISH i knew how to do that.