Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayden49

"Dead Starport", Vanilla 1024 map. (Takes minutes to beat)

IWAD: Doom 2

Compatibility: Vanilla

Difficulties & Coop: No

Small speedmap that takes about 3 minutes to beat. The whole map is within a 1024 map unit square, short and easy. I used DeHackEd to change the sky and music. Only 22 monsters, I'm thinking about making a full wad based on this gimmick.

deadstarport.zip (18 kb) Updated 12/4/2021 11:05PM US Pacific Time

deadstarportpic.png.aa37a31c6b40c5d0a9b4d91ccb5e3503.png       deadstarportpic2.png.9b21131c1ee492e945d06f5e83b75fd7.png New: pic.png.148cbdc20fb3db9aee5e113342ad795f.png

Other wad I'm working on: Red vs Blue (32 vanilla maps)

Edited by mxbobbie49 : new version

I like how the second screenshot shows a very consonant vista with the sky, kinda like The Factory but more colorful and pleasing. Good stuff!

looks pretty pog from the screenshots, i'll try it when i get my pc back (again)

7 minutes ago, Paf said:

looks pretty pog from the screenshots, i'll try it when i get my pc back (again)

sorry I was having flashbacks

@mxbobbie49 - nice and short and sweet and function givin the self imposed limitations -- probably had enough resources to not have to punch barons in the face ... but I just love punching barons in the face so much

good times - vid is still processing - it's cold in Canada so the internet is slow

I decided to add a new sky to the map. Much better looking night sky! (I made the sky myself, if you wonder where the sky was from)

pic.png.1e5e515968299b3a8b57447ded3854be.png

Fun little map. Quite enjoyed it. It's a little on the easy side, but it was still enjoyable. I will say I don't necessarily think the PE's add a ton to the map where they're placed, and are more tedious than anything. Everything else is super solid though.