Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Who are you outside the forum?

I was looking at some other thread asking the age of the Doomers on the forum so I thought I'd ask what you do beside live on this forum. There's a lot of new registered members everyday so I'm sure there's a decent variety of things that people do.
I'm a college student in Wisconsin (and it is worse than Hell, just like they say...heh) majoring in English and I work at the university library. Aside from that, I work on maps, fanfics and hang around the forum. I also work on other novels and play video/pc games for a passtime. Everything else is just details. :P

This is what profiles are for.

Hey Lord FlatHead, the weird crap you draw isn't bad at all. That UAC engineer reminds me of one of the characters in Alien.

University student, majoring in chemistry. In my spare time I play and edit doom, play RPGs with my friends and spend time with my girlfriend.

I'm at my 2nd year in Cegep doing programming. At home, I draw when I'm bored, do DDR, gta3 and Tetris Attack. You might say that my life is boring... and it is.

I'm in the last year of high school and I can't wait to get out. I'm also kinda half looking for a job, but I'm pretty lazy so I dunno when/if I'll actually find one.

I don't have a clue anymore. Sometimes I just don't care. But I'm not gonna let that stop me here. :)

I'm a univeristy student studying BA Hons English Lit. I'm also doing a Masters in Creative Writing. When I'm not doing that in the holidays I have a job as a bicycle mechanic and soon it will be car mechanic as well hopefully.

I enjoy mountain biking, modifying my cars, women, tasty food and going out with a few close friends. I can usually be found in cafes, the univeristy union bar, or down the pub. I've gone off clubbing a lot. And of course I like spending some time playing Doom and the internet.

Mechanical Designer going back to school for industrial engineering. When you think, if it was in real life, who would actually design all these UAC panels and mechanical doors for manufacture, think of me!!!!. Oh, and im very humble.

When ever I get sick of work I just pretend that the electric panels im drawing are actualy for a mars base, and it all seems fun again. :)

I'm a university student at the University of Denver and work in the universities' Multimedia Services department (such a laid back job). Currently, I'm majoring in Computer Sciences with minors in math and Japanese. I plan on studying in Japan for a semester my junior year.

I play videogames quite often (I'm a retrogamer mostly), watch anime, watch other Japanese films, study Japanese, eat lots of Japanese food, and go out with friends often (usually to the mall or arcade).

And as of last night, I'm addicted to DDR.

Im a college student majoring in computer graphics. Im best with Flash, and Im starting to get decent with 3D Max. I prefer doing stills over animation though, just my style.

Me? I'm just a 16 year old high school student (sophomore) who is single. I'm also a coward in many people's eyes. I'm a Japanese American. And if anyone wants to know my first name, it's Cliff.

Home carer, amateur artist, writer, mapper-bloke, drunken-metal-dancer-extrordanairé, purveyor of blondeness, wearer of blackness, hunky (guffaw) husband and doting dad.

I also play instrument-things a little (drums and bass guitar).

Who are you outside the forums?

Nothing more than or less than, myself of course.

College student, 18 living at home. Can't wait to build my kickass system that will OWN JOO ALL! in May.

COOLER MASTER Model# ATC-201B-SX2 (SILVER) ALL ALUMINUM MID-TOWER CASE $273
Antec 400W power supply $154
Asus A7N8X Deluxe motherboard $225
AMD XP 2800+ CPU $600
1 gig PC-2700 DDR333mhz RAM $360
Sound Blaster 2 Audigy 6.1 Sound card $186
Klipsch PROMEDIA 5.1 500W Surround Sound system $600
Nvidia NV30 Video card, or next ATI card if available $550
80 gig Western Digital Hard drive $159
Toshiba 16X DVD drive $62
LG 52x24x52 CD-R/RW $90
Sony Flat 19 inch CRT Trinitron CPD-G420S $638

I might go Intel though, depends on if the 3.06 drops in price by then. BOOYAH, my computer is gonna bend Doom 3 over and fuck it in the ass muhahahahahahahaaaaa. This p3 500 that is the family comp sucks, it's time for this one, and I'm on cable internet.

I'm going to collage, some lame-ass tech school. even still, i'm a lazy asshole (when it comes to school anyway) and don't always do my work, hell i failed a class last semester, suckage. maybe i shouldn't sit around and play games all day.

fraggle

No, really, I am. My friends have started calling me "fraggle" in real life. Its kind of freaky.

I am in university, software engineering, first year. ironically, I don't like computers very much anymore, and I gave up pretty much all games (except doom, even that I rarely play).

*sigh*