Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
timmie

Little update

Ok, things are updated to 2.0.36 now, along with some changes to texture loading. No more black outlines on sprites (in fact, I borrowed the code from JDoom to eliminate the outlines altogether) and no more black lines in the textures. Completely fixed! Things look much nicer now, overall.

Now I'm going to get the ZDoom hires textures working properly :)

I haven't done much work on ZDoomGL otherwise. Metroid Prime stole my life for a little while there (and now SimCity 4 is threatening)...

No more black lines - good news indeed. Should make a big improvement to the overall look.

Haha, I always cheat :) It's just a pain in the ass to go check if a change you made worked when you have to battle through all the monsters!

alias dev "god;give all;notarget;noclip"
bind r dev

timmie said:

It's just a pain in the ass to go check if a change you made worked when you have to battle through all the monsters

You ain't kiddin'. Even for just map development it's so much easier to play either with no monsters or with invulnerability or no clipping. I can't imagine what a chore it might be for a coder to constantly test out changes without being able to cheat. I suppose that's what cheats were first delevoped for.