Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GTAlpha

Italian Man attempts Ancient Aliens + Intergalactic Xenology 1 & 2 (FINISHED)

Hello, again!

It's been a while, sure, but I'm back. This time, it's all about Ancient Aliens, with the Insanity's Brutality mod. And, unlike the previous playthrough, this will start right from MAP01.

This has nothing to do with the mod itself, but yesterday I finished Valiant's MAP31 (Cyberwar 7731). Considering how much I hate maps with thousands of enemies, should I ever do a playthrough of that, I'll just show the screenshot of me finishing it, and that's it.

Even if this is my third playthrough, I still smile like an idiot when looking at the UFOs. They are such a great idea.

I was not expecting this map to take this long. And apparently Google Chrome had issues when trying to upload the video, it would just freeze the page.

This mod has probably one of the best sniper rifles I've ever used. It's so satisfying to use.

On 12/7/2021 at 7:16 PM, GTAlpha said:

Hello, again!

It's been a while, sure, but I'm back. This time, it's all about Ancient Aliens, with the Insanity's Brutality mod. And, unlike the previous playthrough, this will start right from MAP01.

E molto Buono :)

The first time I played this map, and reached the UFOs, my reaction was "This is so COOL!".

Still applies today.

Speaking of BTSX, I'm probably going to do a playthrough on BTSX E2 after this one. 

There's a little change I've done for this and all future videos. I explained everything in this one.

From this week, there's going to be two videos rather than one, since I wrapped up another project and have a day free.

really don't like this map. Didn't like it the first time I played it, don't like it now.

For the record, I did hear of the 2001 build of Duke Nukem Forever being posted online. I wanted to try it, but... Technical issues forced me to not bother with it.

Guess I'll wait for when the thing gets inevitably modded.

I said in the video, too, but from next week, I'm starting a Quake playthrough. I just replayed the first four episodes (have the 25th anniversary remaster) and... Yep, Vores and Shamblers are still annoying.

As much as I hate these types of maps with tons of high-tier enemies from the word go, this one was legit fun to play.