Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obake

Enterprises: Rebooted (Version 3 ready for testing!)

On 12/10/2021 at 12:32 PM, Andromeda said:

Looks cool!

Thanks so much. :D

As an update, I have one map left to finish, then it's on to compiling.

Version 1 is here! You'll also require The needed resources

Also requires OTEX wad. Jumping and crouching are allowed, and sometimes (very seldom) required.

Please playtest and let me know what you think! Any and all criticism is welcome. Also be sure to use the spoiler tag for new monsters and such :)

As for the credits, I'll compile those before the final release of the wad. There are a ton of people who have helped me, and I'm grateful for every single one! Thank you, and God bless.

Final note: for those doing playtesting on Twitch, if you want to, save your playthroughs through either YouTube or by making them stream highlights. I like to watch people play my maps a lot, as it helps me best learn what things do and don't work. Plus it's great fun!

Edited by obake

4 hours ago, Jaccident said:

Super excited to play this!

Awesome :)

Btw, here is part 1 of the credits:

Mappers: @obake

Music: Aubrey Hodges, Christian Pacaud, Eric Swinson, @Immorpher, @Jimmy, Joe McDermott, Obake, ProtrocitySong

Playtesters: @Biodegradable, @Bridgeburner56, @esselfortium, @FrancisT218, Jimmy, @Suitepee, @Major Arlene, @MidnightMage, @Pegleg

I will compile the resource and sound credits soon.

Now for the resource credits:

3D Realms, Apogee, Beaublen, Captain J , Damson, DavidRaven, Dolores49, Dreadopp, FloatRand, Fuzzballfox, Ghastly_Dragon, Graf Zahl, Id Software, ItsNatureToDie, Jimmy, Jimmy91, Karltroid51, MagicWazard, @Mechadon, Midnight Mage, Midway, Monolith Producties, @ndroidz, Obake, The Skulltag Team, @thenosid, TheShooter7, @Tormentor667, @RottKing, @ukiro, Untrustable, @Vader, @Xaser, Xim, Yuraofthehairfan

Note: Doomworld seems to be having problems linking names at the moment, so I'll get to linking them all later.

Edited by obake

26 minutes ago, Zero the Red said:

Hell yes, the screenshots look wonderful! Keep up the good stuff Obake :)

Thanks! :)

Alas, here are the final list of credits:

Sounds:

15.ai, Daniel Jones, Dawn de Era (Uberduck.ai), Dion Stapper (soundbible), Ezwa (soundbible), Jim Rogers (soundbible), KP (soundbible), Major Arlene, Man (soundbible), Mark DiAngelo (soundbible), Mike Koenig (soundbible), Nps.gov (soundbible), @PRIMEVAL, Smoothie (soundbible), StickintheMud (soundbible), Wildcat (soundbible), Wrzesian (soundbible)

Special Thanks: God, Id Software, Jimmy, John Suitepee, Major Arlene, my family, @Toxie Rocks

Version 2 is up and ready for testing! It fixes a lot of stuff, from misaligned textures to (in one case) a broken teleport trap and other bugs.

Also, make sure to download the newest version of the resources if you haven't already, which is at the top of the thread.

On 12/27/2021 at 7:29 PM, Clippy said:

Nice short map couldn't find the secret tho haha 

Thanks for the video! Sorry I didn't comment earlier. It's been a hectic week.

Version 3 is out now! It mainly fixes bugs in map 3, as well as adding slight detailing to other maps.

Well this map was wacky, in a fun way lol - love the toy store setup and even though I was thrown off by the custom monsters they were cool

Hey, Obake. The screenshots for this look great, and I'm always interested to see what people do with new monsters in Wads, so I'd love to give this a try. I do prefer to play the original first where sequels are concerned and went looking for UAC Enterprises, but unfortunately was unable to access it on the Wadhost link you posted in the 2013 thread, which redirected me to a random promotional website. I was wondering if you could update the download link for those of us who'd like to experience Enterprises from the beginning?

Thought I would play another - I did really badly lol 

Good times still amazed by maze map 

This one turned up the gameplay a few notches, especially with that caco fight - actually this felt like more of a slaughter map - interesting custom monsters too - very diverse with strong women with plasma guns - this is turning into a wacky adventure haha oh and light gravity was also fun to work with

This has a surprisingly creepy Halloween like atmosphere - and that fight at the end was the hardest one in the set so far. Just so many random different types of monsters crammed into a little Cathedral. Wacky stuff 

Creepy dolls were creepy. 

Here is maps 8, 9 & 10 - I went on all kinds of adventures from seeing Barons get a makeover to shopping in a wacky mall where toys come to life to kill ya, still less stressful than shopping during a pandemic tho - then I think I was on a rocket or something

Good times:

This map was off the rails Bananas LMAO - so many random monsters with wacky attacks. Pure chaos haha 

@Biodegradable joined me for what you toted was your hardest map but I still feel like the last one was the hardest lol - fun stuff - loved the additional optional areas to discover - had fun with BFG - good times - tiny spiders

Penultimate map always a wacky experience - so many wacky custom monsters. Those clown cacos LoL 

Made it to the finale - somehow maybe my favourite map - the custom monsters didn't overwhelm me and the scenarios were fun - that final boss thing in the thumbnail was wacky haha

here ya go good times hope more ppl chime in