Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Silverwyvern

Bull demon sketch

lol thats what I looked like after drinking a forty with my friends and having a big old brawl last weekend :P.
no wait it was a 66'r

Wait a minute was Frank the redneck with the shotgun who gets eatin by that giant cockroach in the ground and then it takes his skin?

Looks nasty (not the quality, the demon. It looks like dog on radioactive steroids. Come to think of it it reminds me of that thing from Ghostbusters)

Good job.

Tyockell said:

Wait a minute was Frank the redneck with the shotgun who gets eatin by that giant cockroach in the ground and then it takes his skin?

Frank is the Pug ;)

BlueSonnet said:

Looks nasty (not the quality, the demon. It looks like dog on radioactive steroids. Come to think of it it reminds me of that thing from Ghostbusters)

Good job.

I like it a lot. A lot of loose raw lines really capitalize on the loose raw ferocity of what I feel the Bulldemon is. Plus, it looks like it's just gonna come right outta the monitor and bite your fraggin head off. ;) Very nice indeed!

Lost Soul said:

I like it a lot. A lot of loose raw lines really capitalize on the loose raw ferocity of what I feel the Bulldemon is. Plus, it looks like it's just gonna come right outta the monitor and bite your fraggin head off. ;) Very nice indeed!

Thanks sweetie ;)

Reminds me a lot of that pet demon statue thing from the first Ghostbusters...man, haven't seen that since I was like 9 ;)

If you did colour it btw, what colours would you use? Brown, pink, grey, what exactly?

Livo said:

Reminds me a lot of that pet demon statue thing from the first Ghostbusters...man, haven't seen that since I was like 9 ;)

Same here. (In fact i said that earlier). That movie had some of the best one-liners ever put in a movie.

"Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown!"

You should do more SW

Any requests? ;)

My favorite line in GB is when Egon says "Your mother!"

I giggle like a little school-girl every time I hear it ;)

Silverwyvern said:

Any requests? ;)

My favorite line in GB is when Egon says "Your mother!"

I giggle like a little school-girl every time I hear it ;)

"He slimed me."

"We came, we saw, we kicked it's ass!"