Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clippy

Christmas Cheer from the Chill Zone - New limit removing maps from 21 authors! Now on ID GAMES!!

I'm happy to have helped out getting this set put together! Also had a good time making my map once ideas finally started rolling around.

The textures in the resource pack we used were quite a challenge to work with, considering some of them were pretty much unusable, but we managed through and had fun making this. I'm pretty impressed with what these people, old and new mappers alike, managed to come up with.

MAP19 is intentionally mysterious and unorthodox, for the record. :v)

Happy holidays, y'all

This was fun. Last time I did any mapping, I was making Halflife projects that never materialized. Good to have something under my belt finally. 

Loving the screenshots! Christmas maps are always a good way to warm your heart and bring a smile to your face around the holiday season, so I'm excited to check these out.

I'm already playing and recording it! What an honour to be map 1! 

Edited by Pistoolkip

This was really fun to make and im glad to have joined my first community project:)

It was fun to make although the textures where difficult to work with. Great to see how everybody came up with creative and challenging ideas. 

Merry Clipmas everyone! 

The monsters have Christmas hats! 🤗

Edited by sectrslayr

Thank you for giving me some space for my map! 

Im glad i can be part of this megawad :)

I really enjoyed these maps i played! Im ready for more, sorry for not synced audio and bit of lags i need to setup it better next time haha!

Just wrapped up streaming this but wanted to again thank everyone who contributed to this project, it was a lot of fun to play through!

1 minute ago, Vile said:

Just wrapped up streaming this but wanted to again thank everyone who contributed to this project, it was a lot of fun to play through!

Thank you so much for playing these! 

It was very entertaining too bad I couldn't stick around for more

Feel free to link the video for everyone to enjoy 

Merry Christmas 💪

20 minutes ago, Vile said:

Nice to see you finding speedrunning strats!

(and singing the song)

Edited by Pistoolkip

New day new video :D Maps 5-8

I enjoyed these but map 8 was so hard for me but overall it was fun!

Alright part 2 guys. these maps were TOUGH! Only got through 3 of them lol

@Pezl @Pistoolkip @Dubbag

thanks for the videos guys these are fun keep em coming

still waiting for new mic and been busy last few days but will get back to playing and sending videos too

good times glad everyone is having fun with these maps it's been a wonderful experience !

part 4! A lot of people predicted my first death would be on map09. Are they right?

Both these maps have a bunch of snipers on rooftops, with little health and ammo to spare. So I take my time!

Looks chill (no pun intended). I'll make sure to stream a playthrough of this sometime this month. c: