Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MemeMind

School is For Fools

Mapping in class eh? I never did such things back when I was in school. I swear it on the Holy Bibble.

These maps are basic, but still look decent and are fun to play as a little coffee break wad. I just beat the entire thing in one 12 minute session, but I enjoyed it! You definitely have potential to make something a bit more developed, hope you decide to at some point. Honestly, these remind me of the small and basic-but-competent maps I used to make in school..

7 minutes ago, Decay said:

Either another comma after "yes" would be more grammatically correct, but this is more of a run-on sentence.

The word "either" doesn't need to be in this sentence. See me after class!!

senile-decay.png

EDIT:

7 minutes ago, Decay said:

you "really want to use the wad for IT'S purpose", not is purpose

He doesn't want to use the wad for "it is" purpose, he wants to use it for "its" purpose! You never add an apostrophe to "it" to show possession.

7 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

The word "either" doesn't need to be in this sentence. See me after class!!

He doesn't want to use the wad for "it is" purpose, he wants to use it for "its" purpose! You never add an apostrophe to "it" to show possession.

I got out memed because I lost track of the alternative suggestion I was going to make! Edit: dun goof'd on the it's! I need to go back to school!

How do you make wads during class? On your iphone?? Or you tell me you can sit there with a laptop and a mouse and just doodle away without anyone saying anything?