• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nxn

Cybie or Baron?

Ichor said:

If anything, it looks like a Demon.

Heh, I've never noticed that.

That's some deep-ass modern art you've got there.

Deep modern art... almost an oxymoron, I don't know, thanks though.

Deep modern art. Good point about the oxymoron. :) But yeah, it's a compliment. You'll show those Doom-hating legislators that Doom does have redeeming qualities after all. I honestly never thought that a person could do a Doom pic and make a person wonder...I guess the game's not simple after all, eh, Capitol Hill?

nice pen rendering.. i prefer pencil trough.. but still like it (thumbs up)

it slightly reminds me of some ad's for slipknot's iowa cd that i go excited about back in the day when i listened to them.

it's a pretty damn sweet pic. you should try to finish it. if not a baron or cybie, it could be something new and original, which would be just as sweet. great work.

Thanks for the comments, I have been thinking of finishing this with the help of photoshop, but finals are comming up next week and after that my new classes start. I don't know if I'll have time to do any art related work outside of art class.

I really would take the time to finish that picture its to cool to go to waste and I too like the way it stares at me lol....its freaky

It can't be a cyber demon, the facial structure on them is more slanted, less human and more bull like and squashed together