Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyockell

Where in the world have you traveled to?

Im just curious as to what places all of you have been besides the general area in which you live.

I live in Nova Scotia Canada and have been to following.....my back yard....lol j/k seriously:

Ontario several times
Atlanta, Georgia
Various parts of Texas
Flordia: The keys
All of the other atlantic provinces
and are now makeing arangements to go to eather Costa Rica or Kenya

Live in New Brunswick, Canada

Been to Nova Scotia, Ontario, Bangor - Maine, Ottawa, Quebec and Newfoundland.

I don't go far when I do go ;)

Portland, Maine.

I took some decent pictures while I was up there, I'll have to dig them out soon.

[edit: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12]

Live in western Pennsylvania.

Northern Tennessee, family reunion. Nice & sunny. :)
Ohio, family reunion.
Arkansas, sister's wedding. Can you say redneck? :)
California, to get rid of my bad sister. Unfortuneatly, she came back from there AND North Dakota. THe bitch won't leaveme alone..! :P

Germany France Spain Belgium Hong Kong Japan Singapore Malaysia Korea Cambodia Malta Gibralta Australia South Africa Bermuda Bahamas Trinidad and Tobago Puerto Rico America Venezuela Bahrain Mauritius Portugal Sierra Leone

fodders said:

Germany France Spain Belgium Hong Kong Japan Singapore Malaysia Korea Cambodia Malta Gibralta Australia South Africa Bermuda Bahamas Trinidad and Tobago Puerto Rico America Venezuela Bahrain Mauritius Portugal Sierra Leone

Show-off. :)

Been to Puerto Rico plenty of times. Also Florida, but I was too young to remember.
Also a few of the states near New York (where I live). I dont know if that really counts though.
I went to Canada once but wasnt allowed past customs.

I hate traveling, looking at the pictures of all these fancy places is more relaxing to me than actually going on the trip. It's too much stress for me.

I live in North Carolina. Farthest I've been from home is Nashville, Tennesee.
I know, I know, I need to get out more :)

fodders said:

I envy you to an extreme you will never know!!!....Bows to his new master..:P

8 hours upnorth from where I live in Ontario Canada, Quebec, and the eastern side of the US as far down as South Carolina. Woopty shit.

well born in south eastern albania. moved here when i was around 6, have gone back for a few months at a time. passed thru many other countries. germany, england, canada. live in ohio but have travled much of the east coast. florida, georgia, tennesse, ney work and a few others.

so u can say i have travled alot

I'm from Southeast England. I've been all over the country, because my Grandpa lives up in the extreme Northeast, and I go to university in the Midlands. I don't think I've been anywhere in the Northwest though.

I've visited Wales, Scotland and Ireland (southern, not Northern) two times each.

I've also been to southern Spain and three Spanish islands, namely Majorca, Minorca (sp?) and Ibiza.

Finally, I've been to the states a couple of times. I visited New York in the first trip, and Los Angeles and San Fransisco in the second.

I'll just list the countries, rather than the individual places:
UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands, (West) Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Italy, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia (while it was part of the USSR), Greece, Canada (BC), USA (about a dozen states). Many of those I've been to several times. I've lived in the UK and Denmark.

From Utah, living in Texas.

California, Washington, British Columbia, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts (for about two hours total), New York (for about four hours total), British Columbia, Quebec, Ontario, Qintana Ru (sp?), the Baja Pennensula, Hawaii, Rome, Florence.

I've travelled a little.

I live in the Netherlands and I've travelled to: Germany, Belgium, France, Phobos and Spain. I'm not such a traveller.

Hey Lut, image 7 vaguely reminds me of a certain backdrop for one Doom game...

Well, outside Sweden, I've been to Denmark (two? days), Finland (couple of days - I got sick btw - brr), Norway (two days), Italy (twice, once when I was 10 - two weeks, and last year - one week), England (one week), Greece (one week), Poland (five minutes - trouble with passports). I don't enjoy travelling very much though... much rather stay at home if I'm not forced to follow the family, heh.

Edit: 2^12:th post, kzahah!

fodders said:

That's nothing considering how long you've had to do it all :P

fodders said:

You wouldn't happen to be on a world tour, would you? :)

Vulg@r said:

Hey yeah, I just looked at it, and it reminds me somewhat of the E1 sky. Hmmm.....

Vulg@r said:

Heh, that location is actually called "Man in the Mountain", there's a natural rock formation at the top of the mountain which, when viewed from the angle I took the picture, looks exactly like a side view of an old man's face. Unfortunately I didn't have a zoom lens with me when I took that picture, so it's near impossible to tell.