Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Keen

Complex DOOM question/bug

I am playing the new v27 of Complex Doom in GZDoom 4.6.1, without any other frills (just any WAD and this singular mod by itself). I've noticed that when I step over keys, it tells me I've grabbed them, but they remain present in the map and don't disappear. Is that purposeful? Is this a bug? It straight up confused me at first, as I thought I didn't have the key. I tested this in plain ol' Doom II and the quirk is present there.

I searched for the main Complex Doom thread here (to post this) but could not find it. Does it not exist?

2 hours ago, Captain Keen said:

I am playing the new v27 of Complex Doom in GZDoom 4.6.1, without any other frills (just any WAD and this singular mod by itself). I've noticed that when I step over keys, it tells me I've grabbed them, but they remain present in the map and don't disappear. Is that purposeful? Is this a bug? It straight up confused me at first, as I thought I didn't have the key. I tested this in plain ol' Doom II and the quirk is present there.

I searched for the main Complex Doom thread here (to post this) but could not find it. Does it not exist?

• I would first upgrade to the latest GZDoom (4.7.1).
  • The Complex Doom thread on ZDoom denotes it had an update on November 15 as release v27b1.
  • Any issues likely should be there as the author of the mod responds there.

Thanks for the link!

I am using v27b1, I should have been more specific. Tried it in 4.7.1 and had the same issue. I will post this on the other forum, thanks!