Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Obsidian

Doomworld Maximum Project 2022 - Uploaded!

Maplist

Vanilla/Limit Removing

1. Against the Smiling Horde by Pegleg
2. Point Violation by Scorpius
3. House of Dischord by cannonball
4. Nuclear Waste Processing Base by epicyolomaster420
5. Blow It All To Hell by Razza
6. The Cell by Roofi
7. Catnip by DoctorNuriel
8. Sarcophagus by The_SloVinator
9. Gladiator by osminee
10. Japetus Facility by omnitrekker
11. Palms by Katamori
12. Change the Channel by Salmon
13. Skull Factory by HalfLife9000
14. The Unfun House by Rorix
15. Zolita Fields by Optimus
16. UAC Underworld by Sesamia

Boom/MBF

1. Between Levels by walter confett
2. Necroduct by Obsidian
3. Fortress Of Hate by Silhouette 03
4. Gura Ring Fit Fun Time by E.M.
5. Emerging Threat by TheV1perK1ller
6. Caught Red Handed by obake
7. A Duras Penas by Cacodemon187
8. Sentinel Station by jazzmaster9
9. stop me if you've heard this one. a marine walks into an infected space station (crowd starts chuckling) by eltiolavara9
10. Blood of the Void by Ninehills42
11. Ember City by WindbagJacket
12. Nuts1024 by El Inferno
13. I Dare You To Fuckin' Try Bitch! by Xyzzy01
14. Discover and Apply by SuyaSS
15. New map by Worm318
16. The Mutation Device by knifeworld

ZDoom/GZDoom

1. A Bloated Notion by Thelokk
2. Nuked Dukem by Ezper
3. The Arch-demon's Manse by Demondice
4. Hell's Terminus by smeghammer
5. Underground Brawl 22 by xScavengerWolfx
6. Brown Note by DrJordo
7. Viridis Extrema by Russell Bowtell
8. A Cold Day in Hell by horselessheadsman

Compilation Releases

ARCHIVE LINK

Edited by Obsidian : And we are done! :D

What the heck, might as well join the fun to motivate completing one WIP Boom-compatible CC4tex map. Do I need to sign up here or just submit it whenever it's ready?

Heh, what do you know? I'm remaking a 2020 unreleased map and here's the perfect place to submit it (when it's done)!

I want to contribute a small map with the keyword: "atmospheric". Maybe even a 2-minute map. 12 months should be enough to manage. 

I'll have no motivation to make a based on vanilla textures so I quit.

Edited by game

Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends, we're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside...

Took me way too many tries to finish a map for the DWMP 2021. And now this pops up. Twisted my arm, I'm in!

I enjoyed participating in the previous one, so I'll make a map for this one as well.

I'll make something for this.  Hopefully I'll release it before late December this time but, uh, no promises.

Considering that I have ample time to design something for this project, I am very likely to actually finish something this time around. Count me in, please.

2 hours ago, TheV1perK1ller said:

Considering that I have ample time to design something for this project, I am very likely to actually finish something this time around. Count me in, please.

I had the same theory last year, turns out I had to rush out a map in the last 3 days lol.

I had fun working on a map for last year's project!  I shall see if I can whip something up again this year.

Would love to give it a shot if the challenge's open to low-medium xp mappers too. 

19 minutes ago, Thelokk said:

Would love to give it a shot if the challenge's open to low-medium xp mappers too. 

From the OP: "this is a project where anyone can submit a map regardless of their level of Doom mapping skill" (underline added for emphasis)

You are absolutely welcome in this project, Thelokk.

Um, hi. So, this is possibly our actual chance to do something constructive so wanted to at least pop in to say a few things. [New to the Forums, fairly 'new'ish to mapping]
Had been shadowing the 2021 project and for a few reasons, wasn't able to do the idea that we wanted to [the team didn't quite have the time, so the whole map was never made, but there was SOMETHING made, kinda scared releasing anything rn though since it was designed to be a long slog.]
However, wanted to at least try and start doing big playtesting work more publicly, so if it's possible, just wanted to say we'd like to see if this the year we can become a playtester in earnest. Not sure how it'll work in terms of immediate feedback, but we're likely wanting to try and do videos on the levels with Post Commentary or a written review in some central location.
Also, this is more because we're in a fair bit of drought for community projects, while the rules seem flexible enough, is it possible for lil ol Thingie! here to add a ZDooM RNG map of theirs to the project, if we get time. This year, we wanna try and get another level [short or long, but definitely a RNG map, it's our thing we do] into a project.
Sorry, if we's sound dumb, we's usually prefer making sure of details before committing to anything.

Thanks in advance.

It's crazy that you need to make a new thread so soon, you're a real trooper @Obsidian 

Spoiler

MxyuPsg.png

Count me in for 2022. I'll try not to leave it to the last minute again but who knows.