Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
4shockblast

Notable 2021 demos

at the beginning of the year i started taking note of demos, but i quickly turned inactive to list much sadly eheh

anyway i'd like to mention:

night terror - HR 30 uv max in 57seconds

numberjuan77 - akeldama 32 - uv max in 12:10

zero master - okuplop's slaughter map - uv max+reality TAS in 02:45:00 (its just absurd to think such lvl under reality, have a look)

j4rio - MM2 32 - tyson in 03:11

and el juancho + zero master AV 25 - uv speeds. (didnt follow the drama about them, but demos are great)

vile - CC2 24 - uv max, a great improvement over a map in the years totally smashed from being initially hardly approached

aaaaaand

Brookie doom2 07 in 45 seconds!

ciao :)

2021 has been a ride. I began running in August with earnest, before that I only tried casual UD episode runs like maybe three years ago. It's been a trip so far and I wanna say thanks to everyone who has welcomed me into the fold and for the mentions above.

My memory is a very short and terrible one, but some of the runs that stand out in my head from 2021 would have to be:

MasterMedi's Rush02 UV-Max and his eventual Rush D2all of course.

Meowgi's Rush03 Pacifist (Please go back to Noye runs).

Professor Soundman's Plutonia2 22 UV-Max.

Kvothe's Valiant 09 UV-SpeedAncient Aliens Map 23 NM Pacifist and his 19000 attempt Vanguard 01 Pacifist.

Maribo's DBP02 Map 01 Pacifist giving me my first taste of competition.

Daerik's YES (this was this year. Bad Naps...) Going down d2all.

Of my own runs I'd say I'm most proud of my Ancient Aliens 16 Pacifist and my Sigil 01 UVSpeed and Pacifist.

Thank you so much for quoting me 4Shock, I really appreciate it, sorry it took me so long to reply :>. 2021 was an unruly year on my part, this year I'll try to be much better.

Honestly, I don't watch many demos (and i forget most of them) but the ones I remember the most from last year are:

@kvothesixstring Vanguard map01 Pacifist 19.000 attempts without going crazy, very inspirational.

@ZeroMaster010 Okuplok Slaughter Map UV-Fast TAS Okuplok without recieving damage, amazing! And Nuts UV-Max TAS I thought it was impossible even with TAS, very cool.

@TomatoTom Alien Vendetta map01 UV-Max Alien Vendetta is my fav wad so watching Tom speedrunning the first map was cool for me, it's very satisfying how the super shotgun gets all the shots right in this demo haha.

@Looper Doom II D2ALL UV-Speed This run is super polished, I watch it from time to time. 

@depr4vity Doom E1M1 Pacifist E1M1 in 8 secs... HITLESS, amazing :D.

@4shockblast Alien Vendetta map25 UV-Speed Amazing avj 4shock ;)

The demo I'm most proud of from 2021 is E1M1 NoMo demo in 8 seconds :) 

Edited by El juancho