Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mordeth

Doom Pictures Thread 2022

1 hour ago, romsu89 said:

Romsu vs all realms !!!

Looks like a lot of care and attention went into most of the texturing, but then you have the boarded-shut windows repeating in a really awkward way ruining that. 😅

21 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Looks like a lot of care and attention went into most of the texturing, but then you have the boarded-shut windows repeating in a really awkward way ruining that. 😅

it will be fixed in the final product  :-D

On 12/17/2022 at 12:08 AM, Peccatum Mihzamiz said:

MBF21. Just having some fun with Ultimate Doom Builder. Poogers 2 is gonna be wicked sick!

I wonder what kind of crazy trickery you did for making that...

IifAQx1.png

w5H9Ck5.png

eT0476u.png

Finally got this thing off the gound. This map was a lot of fun to do.. it was one of those projects that just wrote itself and came together seamlessly. Kinda sad about it being finished haha.

You can download and play it here:

16 hours ago, Kain D. said:

gif-makermap01.gif

Some facts:

1.The sky is animated(As seen in the picture).

2.The items are placed in mid air(no fake sectors or self ref. sectors are used).

3.The fountain below emits sound.

4.This is Boom.

Want now.

3 minutes ago, mrthejoshmon said:

Fellas, there any good rock textures on the go you know about? This cave could use more geodiversity at the very least.

32in24tex has a bunch of cool looking rock textures, especially the ones that were originally from Espi's Suspended in Dusk.

13 minutes ago, Breezeep said:

32in24tex has a bunch of cool looking rock textures, especially the ones that were originally from Espi's Suspended in Dusk.

Thanks, I'll give them a perusal now.

497463053_2guysinbackground_3.png.7e6ded4d7c5c6042f38bfb58b31bd76e.png

A picture for a mod im working on, you play as joe (the guy on the left) who's dog has been kidnapped by a gang and has to go through the hood and save his dog from the gang, featuring phonk music composed by me and more

On 12/23/2022 at 4:44 AM, Murdoch said:

Want now.

Right now the Release Candidate is released(It isn't Final). Maps 01-04 will be unchanged, but changes are planned in Map 05(I'm working on it right now).

If you want to check it out:

I think I'm gonna remember this wad, where screenshots get more attention, than the project itself.

2 minutes ago, Kain D. said:

If you want to check it out:

Outstanding. I am on holiday at present but will definitely check it out when I return home.

The natural evolution to opening Doomworld on a Wii U's web browser, Scythe 2's MAP30, Haunting Dreams, on a 3DS. Thanks PrBoom and merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

20221224_234112.jpg?width=461&height=671

Spoiler
On 9/25/2022 at 7:19 PM, Spineapple tea said:

20220924_181727.jpg.fa9a09d7968030f3d34a58ea0dbdc67a.jpg20220924_181821.jpg.0973c234c0532a602fc135f1dfe9d5a4.jpg

Just mostly Doom related, but am I the first to use Doomworld on a Wii U?

On 12/23/2022 at 9:59 PM, Roofi said:

Sorry it's not a WIP map , not even a map of mine but I want to share some screenshots one of the best Doom experiences I have ever had : Sacrament's map 13 by Beewen. I decided to replay Sacrement after 9 years I discovered it.  The atmosphere and the music of this map are purely absorbing.

The most surprising omission in the Top 100 Most Memorable Maps list, in my opinion. A true masterpiece!

EDIT: Oops, I forgot it's listed in the runners up, my bad.

Playing around with textures, must've been subconsciously influenced by some of Sunder's aesthetic (but not difficulty).

insane_1.png

insane_2.png

On 12/25/2022 at 6:48 AM, Spineapple tea said:

The natural evolution to opening Doomworld on a Wii U's web browser, Scythe 2's MAP30, Haunting Dreams, on a 3DS. Thanks PrBoom and merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Hide contents

I love the Wii U, spend so much time with her, the Browser was pretty nice imo.