Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spike

'Burial Crypt' sneak peak...

Heh. Thankinyerkindly.

The map's about 1/4 finished with about 500 sectors and 4000 linedefs. Should be somewhat large when finished.

Holy Moses! Them's some mighty fine pieces of work there, especially the first pic.

This might even be competing with Chris Lutz in the looks department.

Sweet to see so many awesome things happening the same time.

And people say that the Doom community is dead? Pfft!

I'm afraid to say that i'm not played a great deal of wads - mainly the UD/D2/FD maps plus Momento Mori 1&2 and GothicDM - the last one is influencing me a little with this particular map. Suffice to say that i've not seen any of the work (at least not to my knowlege) by the illustrious Mr Lutz.

Spike said:

Suffice to say that i've not seen any of the work (at least not to my knowlege) by the illustrious Mr Lutz.

OMG, go play Caverns of Darkness and Phobos: Anomaly Reborn RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!! :)

NiGHTMARE said:

OMG, go play Caverns of Darkness and Phobos: Anomaly Reborn RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!! :)

You forgot "Inferno" ;)

Spike said:

Screenshots

To be completely honest, that is one of the ugliest levels I've laid my eyes on in a while. The detail is sub-Doom2. There's no actual architecture. The choice of textures is boring.

The shiny OpenGL-ness doesn't make it good.

WAIT A MINUTE, WAIT A MINUTE... that´s what Fredrik said in that thread. :) j/k Spike! In fact, the SS´s seem quite nice!!!