Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrBean

Doom 2 Project Rebuild

This is a compile of maps i found in the Wad Archive, however, i managed to make a complete remap of the classic Doom 2, i hope you like it. (Any problems with maps let me know) Another note: The mod may have future updates.

projectrebuild.zip

Posted (edited)

Welcome to Doomworld! Could you maybe add some screenshots of the map? Screenshots attract players/playtesters.

EDIT: Nevermind, just found out they are just wad archive maps from posters below me. The OP did say that he "managed to make a complete remap of the classic doom". Maybe I'm just the fool in this one.

Edited by Silent Wolf

So is this a random collection of maps taken from the Wad Archive with no credits at all given to the original map authors ?

You just took maps from an archive and mushed them together? If your not gonna bother making maps then at the very least credit the original authours but even then, just make your own things.

lol

@MrBean There won't be any punishment so don't worry, but from now on: When posting a compilation, PLEASE be sure to include text files with credits to everyone.