Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luke11685

Phishing,Ransomware

Do you idea speaking of one of methods how find ransomware inside Regedit.exe file from One Drive Cloud guys? Are .vpsh files related to ransomware files? Could it be affecting anyone's,someone's privacy causing Discordapp,Steam ID cyberattacks and including blackmails for instance,as an example users Delacroix from Old Unreal forums,user Fifo(just only once) from Rayman PC Community Forum(including Discord Server),one of moderators or administrators from Sonic Retro Forums were attacked,digitally infected(speaking of cybersecurity)user GerbilSoft. I can confirm this. I can also prove it to you guys. User Gamerz31w and user GalaxySoftware were infected,affected as well(digitally blackmailed) as well creator of fanmade,unofficial,opensource,homebrew,bootleg(not exactly reverse engineering not at all)software add-on/plugin for Unreal Engine 4 called Sonic Dash Engine Framework...etc.

Please use paragraphs.

3 hours ago, luke11685 said:

Do you idea speaking of one of methods how find ransomware inside Regedit.exe file from One Drive Cloud guys?

Are you using a translator?

Are .vpsh files related to ransomware files?

Google says yes.

I can also prove it to you guys. User Gamerz31w and user GalaxySoftware were infected,affected as well(digitally blackmailed) as well creator of fanmade,unofficial,opensource,homebrew,bootleg(not exactly reverse engineering not at all)software add-on/plugin for Unreal Engine 4 called Sonic Dash Engine Framework...etc.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

Nope. I've got blackmailed(that was my different,another account). See? Here'a proof. I was trying at least to find One Drive Cloud folder inside Regedit to find,detect manually ransomware,delete it,remove it for good. Could it be reason why I was blackmailed in Discordapp I mean.

It must be some kind of hacker computer virus infection. Cyberattack. Digital blackmail.uKk4Tis.jpg

5 hours ago, Nevander said:

Wtf? I don't even understand what the real question(s) are?

It seems the mentioned users were hacked and user Galaxysoftware is trying to use phishing tactics on Luke.

Jusr report the account and ignore it.

6 hours ago, Redneckerz said:

It seems the mentioned users were hacked and user Galaxysoftware is trying to use phishing tactics on Luke.

Jusr report the account and ignore it.

Well I ignored that someone was trying to frame(mimick,impersonate as imposter) me(hacked my another Discordapp(my gamerz31w account was hacked same for user GalaxySoftware including one of Sonic Retro Forum administrators and moderators user GerbilSoft) and Steam Community ID) digitally. I've noticed a typo jusr instead of just.

This "Free Discord Nitro" thing is a new phishing scam that's been pushed around on Discord these past couple of months, usually by compromised accounts. Two of my mutual friends have had their accounts compromised and said accounts both sent me that phishing link. From what I can gather, I think Luke's Discord account (named gamerz31w) may have been hacked and the person who hacked it sent the phishing link to this GalaxySoftware account and now said GS account is accusing Luke of trying to bait them with the scam. So it looks like a big misunderstanding. If Luke hasn't told the GS account that his old account was hacked and that he has no control over it and that it wasn't him that sent the phishing link, that should be the first course of action.

Luke, please use Discord's report tool on your messages and then block the user. This has zero to do with OneDrive and everything to do with Discord being super shit with their security of late. Block, report, move on. 

Your accont has been comprimised all you can do now is make sure to change ALL passwords you used with that email and try to remove any personal information that you have atached to it

And remenber never use the same password on more then 1 website

Lol a discord scammer trying to scam another scammer.
The word scam has lost all meaning to me now
Scamception

On that note I think this thread has run its course