Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Street Fighter pro brags about horrifying sex crimes on Twitch

I've edited this with spoiler tags, due to the incredibly disturbing content contained within.

https://www.dexerto.com/general/street-fighter-pro-robinho-denies-rape-accusations-after-disturbing-claims-on-stream-1735024/

This sack of crap thinks it's hilarious that he had 8 people rape his girlfriend and then has the audacity to complain about people being mean to him. Castrate the piece of shit. Fucking scum.

Edited by [McD]James

This world and the people in it are fucked in the head. I don't understand how people like him can even do that to somebody. And somehow people like him? Or liked, I guess.

And the guy has the gall to then claim it was all entirely made up, that it was "just a joke". Well, if that's a joke, not only he absolutely sucks at comedy, but he's definitely got some serious unchecked issues.

21 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

And the guy has the gall to then claim it was all entirely made up, that it was "just a joke". Well, if that's a joke, not only he absolutely sucks at comedy, but he's definitely got some serious unchecked issues.

He also claimed that his comment about never getting vaccinated was also a joke, so I think it's safe to say that he's also a complete liar.

1 hour ago, Nevander said:

This world and the people in it are fucked in the head. I don't understand how people like him can even do that to somebody. And somehow people like him? Or liked, I guess.

Sadly, but not surprisingly, I have seen a small number of people defending him. Fuck social media in general. 

3 hours ago, [McD]James said:

He also claimed that his comment about never getting vaccinated was also a joke, so I think it's safe to say that he's also a complete liar.

And an incompetent bellend, to boot.

That is exactly what is wrong with the world today, careless people who only live in the cyber world, they live and die by the views.

tiktok is a prime example of this social media that plagues the minds of many impressionable young adults.

all i have to say about this individual is....

Shame

12 hours ago, [McD]James said:

This sack of crap thinks it's hilarious that he had 8 people rape his girlfriend and then has the audacity to complain about people being mean to him. Castrate the piece of shit. Fucking scum.

Okay, let him be a socially incompetent asshole for all I care... Who exactly are you - and what manner of evidence can you present - that you think you're in a position to call for somebody else's castration..?

Best case, he really is guilty of what he later claimed was a joke, and he'd do plenty time behind bars, assuming there is enough supporting evidence...

Worst case, you just beat your chest like a gorilla while shouting "balls off" because somebody's sense of humour is immensely twisted (which, believe it or not, might actually be possible to "fix")...

I'm all for condemning a sense of humour like that, and I'm even more so in favour of putting people behind bars who actually commit acts like that... But... another thing that actually annoys me to the point of being worthy of condemnation is when people call for medieval punishments while their hands are as empty as everybody else's... And, somehow, I'm reminded of this stroke of genius of yours, and we all know how that went down in the end:

The way I see it - and consider this well-meaning advice - you have some introspection to do. The degree to which you are irritable - that is, irritable enough to call for somebody else's mutilation; or irritable enough to write a 10-page-essay when you're being criticised; or irritable enough to leave the community for weeks or whatever due to getting some pushback - is, quite frankly, concerning...

Edited by Nine Inch Heels

37 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

But... another thing that actually annoys me to the point of being worthy of condemnation is when people call for medieval punishments

It also probably wouldn't work. Most rapes are a crime of anger where sex is the weapon. What's going to happen when you castrate an angry asshole like this? You'll just make him a lot angrier and much more disturbingly "creative".

I think the police needs to figure out if he is guilty or not and if he is then he will face the wraith of the law

My choice of words was morally inappropriate. I do not condone torture of any denomination. Methods of torture serve zero benefits to society, whether by criminal reform or interrogation. I got carried away in the heat of the moment, but that doesn't make what I said okay. No form of life is ever under any circumstance deserving of castration. Castration is barbaric and hideous. 

Doomworld, I sincerely apologize to you all for my extremely gross choice of words. What I said was really ugly and I should be better than that. I would be completely understanding towards a ban for my inexcusable comment. 

Edited by [McD]James

Never heard of this person in my life but I would assume his gangrape story he’s claiming as just a joke paid off because now he’s got more public exposure. Not cool. 

Man E-Celebs are a different breed, it's like a hard prerequisite/requirement to have committed or be under suspicion of committing a sex crime to be a famous streamer/Youtuber/Whatever at this point...

Come to think of it, it's just like actual celebrities, mainly ones at the BBC.

Granted this is completely hyperbolic, it's just a rather disturbingly common trend.

-

Also, arguably solitary confinement would be an excellent punishment, the only human contact being a drywall for 5-6 years is a hell of a deterrent.

Edited by mrthejoshmon