Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Erik

Erik's wads on the web

Well,

I finally got around to making myself a webpage and getting it hosted. I have never really done any html before so don't expect any fancy design, I hope it's functional at least. It will probably be expanded later with demos, reviews and more maps of course.

Edit:
uh yeah, here's the url too...
http://www.doom2.net/~erik/

Cool, we share hosts then.

I always felt One bloody night (which is a fine set indeed) had a strange feature, which is the use of a final boss in an intermediate level. Although it seemed to work out pretty well, will later versions still have it on map09, or will there be an actual map30 boss eventually?

myk said:

Cool, we share hosts then.

I always felt One bloody night (which is a fine set indeed) had a strange feature, which is the use of a final boss in an intermediate level. Although it seemed to work out pretty well, will later versions still have it on map09, or will there be an actual map30 boss eventually?

Funny; we've also got a Baphomet on map10. We're still looking into the possibility of a *new* enemy for map30 - tho time will tell on that one.

/me goes with myk and says ´Cool!´ too.

Oh man, I´m still playing ´One Bloody Night´ but it already is one of my fav wads. Map08 is beautiful and it inspires me to create a similar map: the idea of going out of the cave, walking a rocky path and reaching a hellish building is great! Map04 and its influence from E2M2 is very nice too! Not to mention Europa3. I can hardly wait for the rest of OBN. Keep it up, Erik!