Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The BMFG

THEY MADE FUCKING NIRVANA NFTS

[INSERT NFT COPYPASTA HERE]

Man, I really hate the lengths NFT cryptobros will go just to try to promote their stupid blockchains.

Yes, the blockchain does lie. It lied to all these people, and now it must go before the Earth explodes from all the crypto-mining.

39 minutes ago, memeboi said:

Lol, I thought you were talking about the Doom 2 map

Me too. I feel scammed...

I honestly am not worried about nft's at this point, eventually they will peak, the bubble will burst, all I can tell everyone here right now is to not to buy in.  If there was a time you could profit off of Jpegs it isn't now.

While I don't believe that NFTs will completely dissapear, since that feels a bit realistic, I think that after they're peak they'll just become a niche (moreso than they already kinda are) maybe the tech behind them will be used for other things but NFT's as they are now will eventually lose their novelty and just... exist with little fanfair.

Okay, at first I thought someone had made MAP21 NFTs. Thanks for the video intro idea though.

11 hours ago, ZeMystic said:

image.png.31dbc2c24e8641e3fb61004268f3ae9d.png

This is my NFT, please don't screenshot.

Sorey, I have to.

12 hours ago, ZeMystic said:

image.png.31dbc2c24e8641e3fb61004268f3ae9d.png

This is my NFT, please don't screenshot.

image.png.369e94b1d463495e75b1cb6895f133eb.png

This pic goes hard, feel free to screenshot

6 hours ago, Rudolph said:

Also, there is this one (kind of long, though):

just came here to recommend this video, it's a truly phenomenal primer on all things related to the state of crypto

14 hours ago, Pseudonaut said:

Everyone is talking about NFTs and I still don't know what they are.

Imagine that you have a wife, and you're married to her with a marriage certificate to prove it.

However every Tuesday 5 different guys stop by to fuck her, however she's still your wife because you have the marriage certificate and they don't.

That's NFTs.

3 minutes ago, GraphicBleeder said:

Imagine that you have a wife, and you're married to her with a marriage certificate to prove it.

However every Tuesday 5 different guys stop by to fuck her, however she's still your wife because you have the marriage certificate and they don't.

That's NFTs.

that's not a very good comparison. it'd be more like a piece of paper that you printed out that says "I AM MARRIED TO THIS PERSON", because marriage certificates are actually legally binding. nfts, on the other hand, are not

1 hour ago, msx2plus said:

just came here to recommend this video, it's a truly phenomenal primer on all things related to the state of crypto

I find this one a bit too long. Like, maybe it could have been 30 minutes shorter.

Still, Dan Olson makes excellent video essays. My favorite so far has to be "In Search Of A Flat Earth", his documentary on the Flat-Earth movement.

This stuff is dumb but really how many of you collected some trading cards or other dumb crap? No one needed a printout of a card game instruction sheet at 100x face value that could be xeroxed or imagined, either

1 hour ago, insertwackynamehere said:

how many of you collected some trading cards or other dumb crap?

Yeah but people actually owned the cards they collected. You don't own shit with NFTs.

I want to express the utter malice and contempt I hold towards NFTs, but I feel like trying to describe it would only serve to define, and thus limit my hatred.

NFTs are one of the few new """"""""""""big things"""""""""""" to come about in my lifetime that I cannot see any positives in. There is literally nothing of actual value being gained here, it's just a tool being used to scam and launder. The fact that it runs on blockchain and thus uses considerable resources to accomplish effectively nothing pushes it over the edge for me. They need a blanket ban, which unfortunately won't ever happen.

On 1/22/2022 at 10:47 PM, Skeletonpatch said:

I want to express the utter malice and contempt I hold towards NFTs, but I feel like trying to describe it would only serve to define, and thus limit my hatred.

NFTs are one of the few new """"""""""""big things"""""""""""" to come about in my lifetime that I cannot see any positives in. There is literally nothing of actual value being gained here, it's just a tool being used to scam and launder. The fact that it runs on blockchain and thus uses considerable resources to accomplish effectively nothing pushes it over the edge for me. They need a blanket ban, which unfortunately won't ever happen.

that's the thing that i cannot understand: you can accomplish everything that NFTs can do with way, way simpler methods. every single time i see something it be used for, i can very quickly think up of a both less energy-intensive and less complicated way to go about getting it done

NFTs are honestly just so stupid AND insane. I only recently learnt about them, and I'm still a bit confused by them, but what I do understand about them are so dumb. It's also been quite a controversy in the voice acting community now since some VAs are jumping aboard the NFT train (yeah it's not just .jpgs anymore, but voices). 

I also think it's sad there's gonna be NFTs of Nirvana, considering. That just feels disrespectful.