Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnatone

isn't this ironic?

the_Danarchist said:

I haven't had any 20-hole boots for that matter either.

Heh, Ive got a pair of those too. Black leather and steel toed. I love my boots. My coat isnt the military style, I used to wear that type but I disliked the shoulder strap thingies and those weird breast flaps. So the one I wear now is sort of a casual one. Ankle length, with pleats in the back instead of a slit so it looks like a cape. And its made of what must be the softest material Ive ever felt other than silk. I love my coat.

Assmaster said:

I wish DooM inspired poeple to give me free money.
I used to be one of those trench coat type people back in high school (still am). When the Columbine thing happened, I wasnt allowed on school grounds.

a kid at our school showed up the next day wereing one. well it was raining and that, along with windy cold days, were the times he wore the thing. He had no idea what had happened the day before, hey neither did I. He was shocked when everyone started looking at him wierd and was even more surprised when a school admin grabed him, and even bruised his arm. The police came and such to question him. When they finally realized he had no idea what was goin on they let him go, minus the trench coat. At that time he noticed the bruise and he and his parents were able to sue. however they droped when the school gave an official public(to the school) apologee and stated that he knew nothing about the day before.

Also another kid, acting stupid, ran outside yelling "there's a bomb in my skateboard!" he was arrested and his skateboard later destroyed. everyone laughted at him as he was driven away, crying. he was charged with false alarm or panic, forget what they call it.

Heh...a friend of mine at the time had like 8 trenchcoats, and he was going to let us all borrow them and wear them to school just to freak out the administration. Alas, his parents confiscated them all temporarily so we weren't able to do it, but that was probably for the better in retrospect. He still wears trnchcoats to this day and is actualy kind of notorious for doing so (he's like 6'5" and walks with a quick gait not to mention he's a bit of an odd character, so people get out of his way rather quickly). :P

This talk of avatars compells me to briefly inform you of my own.

That display of human tolerence you see on the left is infact yours truly. It's from a photo session with Lüt and friends back when "Six Mad Chefs" was his latest conception. The inspiration for these photos came from the layout of the Rammstein album: "Sehnsucht"

Ralphis said:

Isn't vominus dashiva?

No, he's Lüt's real-life friend, a guy named Adam. :P