Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EVIL

four eyed demon

Damn awesome. I strongly approve. Reminds me of something from those old Dante's Inferno pictures.

thanx.. i got the idea in my head a month ago and made a quick sketch. i found it again yesterday and desided to work it out into this final illustration

so i drew one side so i only needed half the time to draw it, and so i finished it in a half-hour.. then i scanned it in and couloured it in with photoshop. that brings me to the result i have now.

//Looks at thread
//Looks at drawing
//Looks back at thread

This definately needs more praise than it's getting...

I don't even know how to describe how cool that picture is. There's just something about it that's really awesome. If you have anything else like this, please post it because this is great.

i'd sell my soul to draw like that. shit, i'd even give up smoking. this is excellent. reminds me of the final boss i drew up for my (slowly progressing from the drawing board stages) tc only much better by 144 fold. great work. do some more!

thanks for the nice coments.. when i find the time i will do something doom related

OH YAY... it look cool... it is looking at me... kinda scary... :P
please make a imp for me with this type of details... :)

I wouldn't mind that walking around in Doom III.
In other words, excellent job! By far one of the best things I've seen in this forum so far.

This thing is freaky....
...and that means that you did a good job!

Very well done, ugly as sin too. That's is a positive character trait for a demon!

On second thought, my only complaint is the nosering. ::shrugs::

Disorder said:

I wouldn't mind that walking around in Doom III.

I would!! That thing just scared the garbage out of me. I let the page load while I continued to read the thread, then I turned back, completely unprepared.

In other words, it's damn good.

There's like two different ways to look at it. Can you say, biological merging? :)

i got this cool doom picture in my head.. and i am going to work it out but you have to wait until mid next month because i have loads a school stuff coming so i will be very busy.. please bare with me :)

Great job!
I don't mean just the coloring, but the symmetry. That's pretty hard to do without making it look too obvious. Here, it looks so natural you don't even notice without studying it closer.
And the eyes, too. The human part vs. the demonoid. Quite a mix.

I'm really looking forward to more of this.