Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Thought I would say something here.....

I had another dream about Doom last night. Though it was vague, it remain constant in my memory. I don't why I haven't posted this before now, but anyways, this is what it was like:

I was in E1M8, Phobos Anomaly, off of Ultimate Doom, and everything appeared to be ok. No demons anywhere. So I walked down to the green wall with a switch on it, hit it and the green wall lowered down, and I stepped on it. It raised me up to the star-shaped complex where you fight the Barons and Spectres(if it's on Nightmare). I walked up to the tall containers where the Barons are waiting for you. But instead, the containers opened up to reveal-shadows. Nothing. Then of a sudden, I was teleported to the mountains of the crater in the background, but they weren't 3D. No sir. They were still images pasted onto a linedef, and I looked up, and the sky warped way out of proportion. Then I fell off the mountains, and into space-just endless, bottomless, foggy-white space.
It was quite scary, and I woke up in a cold sweat.
Has anyone ever had a dream like mine?
/me lays off the Doom for a couple days

Stop injecting LSD into your eye.

I dream about girls, pizza, and killing whiggers.

I have had dreams where I am falling off a cliff or something like that, but nothing that is endless. Once when I was sleeping on the couch and after having a dream were I was falling I woke up on the floor. So I moved away from the couch and onto my bed and then I had another dream were I was falling and woke right back up on the floor again. First and last time I ever fell out of bed and it happened twice in a row.

I have had some really strange nightmares though. Once I was staring at myself in the mirror. And I was telling myself to hurt myself. I kept telling myself over and over and started to get really angry. I was in a bathroom with the lights off just staring as I kept saying that in my mind over and over. Finally I watched as I picked up a big metal pair of scissors and stuck the bottom blade underneath my eyelid and began to cut up them.

Also when I was a kid I had dreams about the statue at my grandma's house. In the dream I awake far into the night, on a couch that sits by an old T.V. set that looks like a wooden box and a window behind me that looks out into a long driveway that reaches the dead end of a road by a pond with a broken dock. When I get up to leave the room, I can see a glass door in the room after then one I am about to enter, but I cannot see through it yet. As I leave the room that I awoke from I enter the kitchen, and on the counter is a small black dog. I know what is happening at this point, I have done this before. But even the first time I knew their was something wrong with that dog, that their was something abnormal about it. But I begin to approach it any ways, and once I get to the counter it bites my hand, refusing to let go. The only thing I can do is break its jaw off, so that I can get my hand back. It is a sickening thing to do, but I pull its jaw down until it breaks off, and once it does, purple ooze vomits from its jawless mouth onto the counter and my hand. After this I walk out of the kitchen and into the room with the sliding glass door. I still can’t see through it, the only thing I would be able to see through it at this point, would be something that is standing right next to it. Once I get halfway through the room, the terrain behind it starts to come into focus in the shadows. And once I finally make it to the door, I stand there and peer at the statue that rests just behind and to the right side of the pool in the backyard. The yard is huge and at no point can you ever see the whole thing, but I am just looking at the statue. I began to notice it moving, the movements are confusing though, it doesn’t seem to move at all, while it is also at the same time moving closer. When I see it move my mind feels refreshed, as if I had just remembered an old memory, or just realized something that I had forgotten, or perhaps that I finally had realized that this is real, that there is really something to the thoughts that promoted that this statue was alive. It seems to move the same way the carpet crawls when you have astigmatism, or the way the ceiling would move up endlessly while not moving at all. It seemed to sway closer to me, instead of actually walking. I never saw it move the whole way though, once it was half way down the pool it would appear in front of me. But I never saw it appear, I just realized that it was there, and so she was. The statue is Venus, the goddess of love. I never knew that though, but I felt close to her. But just like that dog, I felt something wrong with her. She seemed to encompass both perfection and imperfection, this kind of nature was beyond creepy. Her presence seemed to fade the line between good and evil, strange and normal, hate and love. I could never figure her out, I was scared of her, yet I felt safe in a way I had never felt it before. All I do is stare at her as my thoughts try desperately to move on, to move past the door, to move past her stone skin, to find out what she is thinking. And just like she appeared, the dream ends without any apparent last moment, or thought marking the ending. Just a memory that nothing happened beyond that point, but no memory of the last moment before I awoke from the dream. I don't know why I had wierd thoughts like that about her but I did, you know how dreams can be. It got to the point though, that once, when I girl in real life was talking to me about the statue, I thought she said she saw it move too. And I was like, "Really! I seen it move too". But then I realized she was saying that my grandpa is perverted for having that naked statue in his backyard. It was wierd, I could have sworn she said she saw it move.

I have this dream right. I'm driving a tube train in and out of a tunnel... and I'm going fast because I'm panicked. Because my nan's on board.. and she's giving birth... to my girlfriend... actually.

And my dad, who's the station master, is really angry with me and he's trying to stop the train ... with a flag.... It's not a flag.. it's like a big salami. And he's going to punish me.

And I get really nervous... and I spill my milk.... All over the place.

My last interesting dream happened like months ago, but yesterday I dreamed about some flying glass icosahedrums that shoot stars and can be destroyed by pocking them 3 times with a needle. They're as big as my fist.

I'm not joking. I had this one.

My last interesting dream happened like months ago, but yesterday I dreamed about some flying glass icosahedrums that shoot stars and can be destroyed by pocking them 3 times with a needle. They're as big as my fist.

I'm not joking. I had this one.

So, what did you smoke before nodding off to sleep, Zal?

Uh...what's an icosahedrum?

Well one time I was eating Cheetos™ and playing Doom really late at night. I fell asleep in the computer chair. I had a dream that a miniature Bull Demon was running around and chasing me. It wasn't trying to eat me it was just trying to softly chew on my wang. It was pretty annoying.

Then I woke up and my dick was orange and my jaw hurt.

Well one time I was eating Cheetos™ and playing Doom really late at night. I fell asleep in the computer chair. I had a dream that a miniature Bull Demon was running around and chasing me. It wasn't trying to eat me it was just trying to softly chew on my wang. It was pretty annoying.

Then I woke up and my dick was orange and my jaw hurt.

/o.o\

About a week ago I had this obsession with platying Doom 24/7 and I did for 3 days.

Then I finnaly went to sleep and I couldnt! Everytime I closed my eyes I could see Doom stuff an Imp attacking me, me shooting a baron, a mancubi attacking me, or some other doom related stuff.

And while I had my eyes closed when something big happened I got light headed and quickly opened my eyes and sat up till the blood returns to my brain.

Note to self: Do not play Doom 24/7 again.

Wuss :)