Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forgettable pyromaniac

[Community Project] Morior Invictus (It's fucking done, finally.)

20 minutes ago, Sr_Ludicolo said:

I asked beforehand, but can I do the ENDOOM screen? @forgettable pyromaniac

go ahead, mate :)

11 minutes ago, Shibainumaster said:

Do you hink it would fit @forgettable pyromaniac?

Hell yeah!

9 minutes ago, LGmaire said:

Man it's like you're carrying with these custom screens and lumps.

Good stuff. :)

They're fuckin amazin, dude.

Just now, Xaser said:

In case it helps, there's a certain build of chocorenderlimits that the BTSX Space Club Crew(tm) uses, which is a bit more feature-rich than whatever the latest version was (since it was more of a rewrite that never fully caught up, feature-wise); here it be: https://static.angryscience.net/pub/hosted/Chocorenderlimits.zip

Definitely worth testing the hell out of your maps with this, and be sure to run around with the statusbar off (since that subtly affects the number of visplanes rendered).

that's awesome! I'll take a look next time I get a chance, thanks Xaser.

31 minutes ago, Xaser said:

In case it helps, there's a certain build of chocorenderlimits that the BTSX Space Club Crew(tm) uses, which is a bit more feature-rich than whatever the latest version was (since it was more of a rewrite that never fully caught up, feature-wise); here it be: https://static.angryscience.net/pub/hosted/Chocorenderlimits.zip

Definitely worth testing the hell out of your maps with this, and be sure to run around with the statusbar off (since that subtly affects the number of visplanes rendered).

Okay, that is seriously helpful. Gonna immediately download this!

30 minutes ago, Xaser said:

Xaser dropping a hot, steamy knowledge bomb on us like it's no one's business

3 hours ago, Shibainumaster said:

STBAR lumps:CPSTBAr1.png.b229cb103f47e4afb12194d09f997a10.pngCPSTARMS.png.22f250bcada140d97c953df2ae0c9df5.png

That's cool as shit

Sign me up for the INTERPIC graphic!
Opps! Shibainumaster already has made one. Then, can I take the HELP graphic?

Edited by Hitboi

2 hours ago, Sr_Ludicolo said:

Made the ENDOOM screen :D

would need a .rsd or .bin to put it into the wad, but i like how it looks! would you mind if I tweaked it a bit if you do send a file over? I'm pretty good at ASCII stuff and I think I could do something kinda neat with this as a base.

1 hour ago, Hitboi said:

Here's my HELP screen graphic:

me likey! plain but works well and is nice and bright and easy to see.

8 minutes ago, forgettable pyromaniac said:

would need a .rsd or .bin to put it into the wad, but i like how it looks! would you mind if I tweaked it a bit if you do send a file over? I'm pretty good at ASCII stuff and I think I could do something kinda neat with this as a base.

Go right ahead!

ENDOOM.rar

I have a question about map30.
If that map is gonna be a map where 4 mappers make their own sections for the map, who are those 4 people who are gonna map those sections out?

32 minutes ago, LGmaire said:

I have a question about map30.
If that map is gonna be a map where 4 mappers make their own sections for the map, who are those 4 people who are gonna map those sections out?

no clue, I was gonna let everyone else decide on who should.

Edited by forgettable pyromaniac

25 minutes ago, forgettable pyromaniac said:

no clue, I was gonna let everyone else decide on who should.

I think you should, but personally I would rather not have it be another Icon Of Sin map haha

doom47.png.9be9cae70ad613cf0bbcf34047a3e862.png

Starting to get the hang of juggling visplanes :3

8 hours ago, forgettable pyromaniac said:

before i forget, i'd still like to ask about if this is any good s a title midi.

I feel terrible, because I missed this like multiple times somehow! But yeah, I definitely dig it as the title midi! Def has that 90's flavor!

Damn, the roster had already filled up by the time I found this thread. I guess I’m slowing down in my old age ‍👨‍🦳

Edit: I can’t get these god forsaken little emojis to work right! Someone get on the horn to the Apple!!