Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Danarchy

Happy Danniversary

Recommended Posts

Well it's been exactly two years since I registered on Doomworld and joined the community (I did both in one day...damn I was verile back then). Anyway, I've come to tell you all that I'm back. Deal with it. Heh heh heh.

Share this post


Link to post

Heh...I need to do something about my title. It's about 6 months out of date.

Share this post


Link to post
the_Danarchist said:

Heh...I need to do something about my title. It's about 6 months out of date.


With your avatar I'd make it "All your base are belong to I" :P

Oh and Happy anniversary or something.

Share this post


Link to post

____________________________________
Darkstalker said: "With your avatar I'd make it "All your base are belong to I" :P"
____________________________________

I like your idea. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Use3D said:

ya I kinda miss the blocky Sascha!

Yeah, unfortunately Boomspeed decided to kick me off their service for some reason, so I don't have any more of my l337455 avatars online anymore. :(

Share this post


Link to post

Too bad :(


Have you actually done any wad-editing in the mean-time? (I remembered that you asked some questions in the editing forum shortly before you left with all the old-timers).

Share this post


Link to post
Little Faith said:

Have you actually done any wad-editing in the mean-time? (I remembered that you asked some questions in the editing forum shortly before you left with all the old-timers).

Yep. :D

I haven't actualy finished anything though except for this one project I'm working on with SargeBaldy called MGMYWTCX. Also, you can find a map of mine in Nightmare's latest speedmapping pack (I'm map #10).

So yeah, fun times. IMO, I'm actualy quite good at it. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
deathz0r said:

Happy deathiversary, as we both registered one day apart from each other.

Heh cool. Happy deathiversary indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Insomniac said:

...Mind game...

Oooo. I am your puppet O master. :P

Share this post


Link to post
DOOM Anomaly said:

Yippy-Skippy Welcome back :D

You wouldn't happen to know Slappy Squirrel, would you? Speeewwww. :P

Share this post


Link to post
the_Danarchist said:

Well it's been exactly two years since I registered on Doomworld and joined the community (I did both in one day...damn I was verile back then). Anyway, I've come to tell you all that I'm back. Deal with it. Heh heh heh.

Shit, that means I've been here for even more than two years. It feels like so much less than that o_O

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×