Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

/me needs sounds!

Hi dudes,
I need sounds for my new monsters. I need sounds for a middle-sized spider and altered sounds of the cacodemon, the aron of hell and the imp ;)

Do you know tools with which I can alter sounds in a lot of different ways or resources from where I can get sounds (for monsters indeed)?!

Well, thx dude :)

I need altered Caco sounds, Imp sounds and Baron of Hell sounds (something that sounds "eviler" because the altererd versions are harder andh hellisher) and also sounds for a big spider (not robotic, but as big as the arachnotron).

/my email: webmaster@tormentor667.de

cool edit pro is effective -a-bubba, I have £2000 of equip and software I can do it and make you feel good about it at same time, and accomplish world peace.

Actually, come to think of it, I could use some sounds for my new monster too. Right now it just speaks German, and that's not good. =P I need "wake up" and "death sounds" mostly. I think that's it... Yeah.

Damn! I don't think i can send it with hotmail or outlook.

Are you desperate to get your hands on my sfx or can you wait a few days for my website which will have my sounds for your viewing pleasure?

(BTW: You will put me and anyone else who did sfx in the credits right?)

BlueSonnet said:

Damn! I don't think i can send it with hotmail or outlook.

Are you desperate to get your hands on my sfx or can you wait a few days for my website which will have my sounds for your viewing pleasure?

(BTW: You will put me and anyone else who did sfx in the credits right?)

1. No problem
2. For sure ;)

Anyone willing to make me a couple sounds? I only need two, and I'd definatly mention your name in the credits. Like I said above, I only need a "waking" sound and a "death" sound. I'll send the sprites if you want to do the sounds so you know what the sounds should be like...