Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alper002

If you were a monster in a map, where would you be placed?

Title.

Would you be found ready to ambush inside a monster closet, would you stand prominently atop a platform and attack from afar, or are you perhaps one among a threatening many out in the open?

...or maybe you'd fit in somewhere else?

I myself would be found within a closet, which itself is hidden inside another closet. I'd be ready to ambush, but... it'll take a while.

I’d love to be half of a dual archvile ambush, but with my luck I’d likely wind up as one of those zombiemen at the start of a mapset. “Let me just get this shortstraw out of the way for ya.”

I'd be that one zombieman with the ambush flag, somewhere hidden in the dark maze. Or perhaps a Lost Soul outside the map, knowing that I'm driving Zdoom players up the forsaken wall.

I'd be the zombieman at the end of E5M8 from Sigil, at least some players wouldn't even notice i'm there, lol. Just to screw the 100% kills

SIGIL_v1_21.wad_E5M8__HUSTR_E5M8_-_GZDoo

Probably some hanging Commander Keen in a well-hidden, unmarked secret area.  At the very least, if I get caught Doomguy may spare me unlike the other demons.

11 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

I'm that mancubus that ends your perfect run on a two hour map by shooting you through the wall. I'm the cacodemon that flies ten thousand miles away from you when you're going for 100% kills. I'm the lost soul that flies out of bounds. I'm the monster stuck in the closet. I'm your worst fucking nightmare.

I'm so disappointed that this post didn't end with a Darkwing Duck reference.

I would be a friendly one near the end of a birthday map, using my superpowers of flight and overpowered projectiles to help the player fight massive waves of monsters!

I would be a nazi keeping some commander keens in captivity in a super secret map.

I'd be either a chaingun guy or a Spider Mastermind in E3M8 or a similar map, won't stop shooting until you go out of sight

A Revenant stuck in a pain state getting shot by chaingunners.

I imagine myself as a lone Shotgunner or Chaingunner at the beginning of the map that you kill at the beginning of the map so you can get a weapon that isn't the pistol.