Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Major Arlene

New around here? Introduce Yourself!

Hello there!

I'm a creator and artist; been working on some WAD Review videos, fan art, and soon I hope, a DOOM ish RPG story for my Twitch stream. 

Nice to meet you all!

Edited by Hyacsho : Thought I could say more :)

nice we really needed a thread like this hopefully new menbers will see this thread before they post

Hello new folks! I am not very new. In the context of Doomworld I think of myself as a minor MIDI artist and occasional free culture advocate. Though I did lead a fairly large project once. That was neat.

i been here for a year. my favorite band is soundgarden. my favorite game is team fortress 2. Chris Cornell is my favorite singer. my favorite food is probably fried chicken. just the basic information 

To quote my about page:

Just a guy that likes Doom, hence why I joined Doomworld.

Pretty crazy I know

Well, I'm joined time ago, don't know when. 

My objective was to write more stuff on English, and search for .wads for my ZDoom computer. 

I played really early at my 10 years with a copy of Doom 95, then all my teenager was playing Zandromium and ZDoom mods and wads, Action Doom was one of them.

My interaction then goes full at the moment of Doom Eternal trailers, and every bit of info got me hyped. And now im here, enjoy watching how this community go growth in with projects, magazines and even new games inspirited by Doom.

Hi, my name is VZ and i joined recently in this forum this day.

My objective is to find good people creations and make classic doom maps only for fun.
I hope I can do well in this place of the internet.
Thanks.
-VZ

Although I have already said "HI", I might as well talk a bit about me

So, I joined in October, and I became a "Senior member" quite quickly, I really am just a kiddo who likes the game (and other doom engine games), and, since I've just finished studying English, I needed (and still need) somewhere to practice and improve my "language skills", so, yeah, I thought this forums were the perfect place to do so, and, well, here I am :). I like submitting demos for some wads, and I also like role playing.

Spoiler

I also like watching some anime, especially death note, that's why my pfp is L

me ug, me like shoot

You thought this was a joke? Nah man. Me REALLY like shoot. So much so that 200+ maps have come from my love of shoot...

Hi, I try not to spam so unfortunately I didn't make senior member within two months of joining. 

I'm also learning how to make replys with more than 3 words. 

My favourite pizza is @Tony_Pepporoni

Hi, I'm an Australian who used to write about games for a living but then got extremely burned out on that and stopped to work at a job that might be equally soul crushing but might actually be financially sustainable. Because of that, my steam library looks like this:

image.png.3ec5af7332e82515df7df34a93adc163.png

So far I've released one pretty meh map, but hopefully I'll release a map I'm actually somewhat proud of at some point.

I don't feel new anymore, so....I like playing all types of Doom maps. I'm old enough to have been a little more than a kid in the 90s, but not much and was playing Doom when it came out in Shareware. I have released a couple of maps and am working on more. Looks like the next one out of the gate will be a Doom I map.

Hello! I'm pretty new to the doom scene. I've played the new ones, and I've beaten the first doom (ultimate doom on steam or something). I'm frankly astonished at how well this community is doing considering how old doom is. I guess this just goes to show just how great doom really is. Any worries I had about the community dying have been immediately squashed. I figure if the doom community was going to die, it would have died a LONG time ago. 

Here's to many more years of ripping and tearing!