Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gibbon

Deadline Announced! [Community Project] Pandora (Shovelware MegaWad) - All Slots Taken

I probably shouldn't sign up for anything else, but Walter and Ori signed up, so O basically have to join. May I please have Map20, Gib?

2 minutes ago, Spineapple tea said:

I have to ask for clarity on my end, if it works in Chocolate Doom, does that mean it will work in DOS?

It should, but you can use Choco render limits, just in case.

6 minutes ago, Spineapple tea said:

I have to ask for clarity on my end, if it works in Chocolate Doom, does that mean it will work in DOS?

It is a pretty safe bet yes, as Kong said, you could use Chocorenderlimits too.  But don't worry, I'll be regularly trying the maps in DOOM2.EXE so I'll always pop up and say "oi you broke DOS" :P

@Origamyde @Dusty_Rhodes @Noiser - gotchu all!

16 minutes ago, ShadesMaster said:

Heya I'd like to take MAP06 if possible! I can finish this within the hour.

Done

3 minutes ago, Nikoxenos said:

Map 15 please, I have something in mind...

Just now, Pistoolkip said:

I'll take map 32

Got a special secret map in mind

TIL: adding "I have something in mind" is an easy way to make a Doom map sound more sinister.

2 minutes ago, Pistoolkip said:

I'll take map 32

Got a special secret map in mind

Gotchu, it is yours.

Greetings,

Interesting concept, will there be pre-set custom skies? I have my eye on Map 22 if it is available, I have something roughly in mind.

Other than that, let the jank flow forth.

Just now, Jark said:

Greetings,

Interesting concept, will there be pre-set custom skies? I have my eye on Map 22 if it is available, I have something roughly in mind.

Other than that, let the jank flow forth.

There will be custom skies.  I'm still finalising the base wad content so if you have something in mind that is vanilla compatible, go for it and I'll include it if it gels with the mood.

1 minute ago, Gibbon said:

There will be custom skies.  I'm still finalising the base wad content so if you have something in mind that is vanilla compatible, go for it and I'll include it if it gels with the mood.

Indeed I would be creating something vanilla compatible, by the mood are you referring to the 90s aesthetic or are there episodic themes I missed? 

3 hours ago, Gibbon said:

Both?

Yep, I'm having mappers block right now so I figured it'd be good for this project.

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Jark said:

Indeed I would be creating something vanilla compatible, by the mood are you referring to the 90s aesthetic or are there episodic themes I missed? 

Yeah, the 90's aesthetic.  Then by all means!

@Paf - sold!

I thought I had claimed 22? I guess I might not have written clearly in which case:

I would like the claim Map27 if possible.

Also.  I have freed up MAP3 and I am taking the icon of sin map (30).  I’m giving someone a chance for map2 but if they don’t want it then I’ll free that up too.

@Jark - argh my bad!  27 is yours

3 hours ago, Gibbon said:

Also.  I have freed up MAP3 and I am taking the icon of sin map (30).  I’m giving someone a chance for map2 but if they don’t want it then I’ll free that up too.

I'll steal take map03 too then if I can, thanks!