Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leejacksonaudio

DW's Country & State/Province Locator Thread (Not City - Don't Give Away Too Much Personal Info)

Illinois, USA

Half of my state is corn fields

3 hours ago, Walter confetti said:

Reveal hidden contents

Bella! Altri italiani qui su Doomworld (per Valerio / Valboom lo sapevo già visto che siamo "amici" su facebook, per Thelokk avevo un mezzo dubbio...)

I think it was more generic what OP asked, so the answers will be more Lombardy and Emilia-Romagna...

Anyway, I'm from the same province of Valboom, actually.

We don't live so far. I live in Liguria. :)

Spoiler

Siamo abbastanza vicini! Io sono ligure! :)

8 minutes ago, Doom_Dude said:

Canada / Nova Scotia (which is Latin for New Scotland).

I'm stealing this reply and using it as my own.

1 hour ago, Doom_Dude said:

Canada / Nova Scotia (which is Latin for New Scotland).

Used to live near Lower Sackville - NS is beautiful! :)

On 3/16/2022 at 12:06 AM, BerserkerNoir said:

Veracruz, Mexico.
You know the Coast in the Gulf of Mexico.

Im mexican too!

Edited by AvrgUser

7 hours ago, PsychEyeball said:

Canada, Quebec. Surprised I am the first one from the maple syrup lands posting. There's gotta be more!

bonjour mon voisin!!

my location and PO Box are public information as part of my business so i have no qualms being "specific"; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

16 hours ago, Silent Wolf said:

Western Cape, South Africa. It has the most beautiful scenery I've ever laid eyes on. Despite all the political issues that make up this country, I still love living here. Even on the few times I'm away from home I still miss being in SA. There's an undeniable sense of home and comfort here.

Oh man, despite having lived in the UK for a couple of years, Cape Town still feels like home to me. The mountains, the food, the people... 'tis a lovely place. I do dearly miss SA, despite its innumerable issues.

Anyway, thread tax:

Scotland, United Kingdom.

E1M7

Edit: ok, that was a smartass answer. I should grow up.

Japan, Tokyo. But I'm Australian.

fun facts:

According to the internet I live in quite close proximity to the most awesome game developer, Lucas Pope, creator of the award winning Papers Please and Return of the Obra Dinn. Hope i see him around one day.

I used to live in a neighbourhood very close to famous metal guitarist Marty Friedman. I don't know where his house was exactly but it must have been no more than 30-60mins walk away. (Marty's one of my heros and if i ever saw him, I'd totally fan boy out.)

I used to work in the Square Enix building, but not for Square Enix, I was one floor above their HQ. It's a cool looking building.

I once saw the Braziliain band, Angra, at the train station in Akihabara (famous pc / camera / animae district of Tokyo). I recognised them but was too pussy to say hi since I'm not so familar with their work but I did know them. I went ahead but they were right behind me and ended up getting in the same train carriage as me. I don't know why they were in Japan as I checked the internet and they weren't toring there at the time, but it was cool to see them. 

Edited by PeterMoro

2 hours ago, Doomkid said:

Currently on the southeast coast in NSW, a smallish town right by the beach. I like it a lot. (that’s good enough in terms of specificity..)

Dude! I grew up on the NSW south coast! Crazy. Imagine if you were living in my home town. What a small world.

3 hours ago, Doomkid said:

Queensland is beautiful to visit, but that’s where all the yobbos live.

D: That’s where all my mum’s side of the family lives. :P

Edited by Faceman2000

6 hours ago, Roofi said:

France / Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur

Just like me !

(généralement il fait beau, mais bon le temps est médiocre...)

(normally, its nice outside, but the weather is bad at this moment.)

USA/Texas, but I'm not from here originally. (USA, yes, Texas, no.) I don't have the accent and stand out a bit.

3 hours ago, THEBaratusII said:

Arkansas, USA

I used to live there :P