Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why am I laughing? Because my 13 year old cousin is going to be a father. Why is this funny? Why am I laughing at such a tragic happening? Because he's worthless. I'm going to take this time to rant about the people on my bus, the people I deal with for 2 hours a day. We'll start with my cousin. He's 13, 200 pounds of fat and he spells Pharmacy "farmuhcee". His father's side of his family (which I'm not related to, due to the fact that his parents never married) is filled with idiot, low-life scumbags. He has had a criminal record at the age of 10. Fucking 10. And now, at the age of 13, he is going to be a father. The mother is a fucking imbecile too. I hope they are forced to give the child up to a family that can provide for it and raise it right. He isn't concerned with anything else except when he's going to get high next, which brings me to the next dead-beat dad on my bus. John.

He's 16 and is a father. Does he love his child? He claims to. If he loves it, why does he smoke weed around it? Why does he spend his money on weed and beer instead of food and clothing? Because his child's mother, who is related directly to my cousin (and like I said, I'm not related to these misfits, due to luck), has a grandmother who condones their relationship and spends her money on the child's necessities. If I were her, I'd have both the mother and the father locked up.

Matt and Danny are my next two. Why two? Because they're brothers. Yep, their mother raised a family of idiots. Their other brothers are also idiots and have been in and out of jail numerous times. Danny AND Matt both have criminal records (as does John, though I forgot to mention that). All they want to do is smoke weed and not give a care that they'll never have a good job and they're a burden on society. Hey, everyone here that lives in the U.S. and has a job, I bet you're real happy that the money you're paying for welfare will one day go to these fuck-heads so they can buy weed.

Doug is pretty much one of the only real good kids on the bus. He has a record but hey, the system worked for him, and now he's a good boy.

Mary Lou, who has been on the bus for about half a year and only has shown up 12 times. She WILL be failing because of a school policy that states that if a student misses 20 days of school, they fail automatically.

There's a 12 year old girl that must weighs more than me (272 pounds) and is not even close to my height. Though she obviously has enough food (no, I'm not picking on her), she seems neglected in other ways. She goes weeks wearing the same outfit and her hair is disgusting, she is missing teeth and she just looks damn unhealthy. I feel bad for her.

Me, yes, me. What's wrong with me? Nothing, really. Why am I on this bus? Because of my "violent" drawings, my "attitude", my grades and various other shit. I can see their reasoning behind the drawings, yes, they were violent, but what the fuck? Just because a person DRAWS violence, does not make them a killer. I couldn't work at that school, it was impossible for me. I'm glad I go to this new school, where I am in a class of 3 (we switch classrooms for English and Math with a class of 7) with a teacher and a teacher's assistant, so guess what? I get all my work done. I'm happy that I get the 1 on 1 help I need. If I can take advantage of what this school has to offer, why can't the others? Why? Here's a better question. Why, if they are given this chance and fucking it up, are they allowed to do anything? Why have they not been put in some group home where they are FORCED to work? Why? If you know, you know more than I, because I frankly see no reason for them to be allowed to "contribute" to society.

Your civil rights are being infringed, tell them, ART is expression, you are ALLOWED freedom of expression, there must be thousands of "violent" art masterpieces being lauded all over the world in galleries.

Stories like this depress me more than anything. Kids raising kids. Porking each other and spouting unwanted children because their families are bunch of banjo-pickin' rejects who perpetuate the cycle. Purge by fire, purge by fire, the day will come.

So is common sense. Unfortunately, neither seem to have been used here.

AndrewB said:

Every month I am reminded of what I missed by never going to school.

I don't care what anyone says about you here, you are a better person because of it. And you live in Canada.

lament said:

Condoms are good.

How about not putting your dick in stuff? Oh that requires an IQ above 80 or so.

Damn, I'm suprised incest wasn't involved here. What a bunch of asshats.

And shall I say, they're a buncha fags.

ravage said:

Damn, I'm suprised incest wasn't involved here. What a bunch of asshats.

My cousin's dad (who isn't related to me), had a child with his sister.

BBG said:

My cousin's dad (who isn't related to me), had a child with his sister.

Can't sleep, sister will fuck me.

I'm afraid now. :P

BBG said:

...Because of my "violent" drawings,

Yeah, I think some people are afraid of me as well because of my violent CARTOONY drawings, despite my small size. Hmm, do you have any links to these "violent" pictures of yours? I'd like to see them, also I'd like to see if mine are as violent as yours. I'd post links of my pics I draw during school, but I have no scanner. :(

Almost my entire family (which is freakin huge, almost Catholic in size) is quite like this, both parents and children do nothing but smoke pot and all the kids have had kids of their own while they were in their teens. Luckily, my mother got away from this before I was born and kept me away from them most of the time, so I turned out alright (not perfect, but alright).

Your civil rights are being infringed, tell them, ART is expression, you are ALLOWED freedom of expression.

I dont know how old BBG is, but if he's under 18 I dont think this applies. Freedom of expresion laws are not clearly defined, especially when it comes to minors.

Yeah, I think some people are afraid of me as well because of my violent CARTOONY drawings, despite my small size. Hmm, do you have any links to these "violent" pictures of yours? I'd like to see them, also I'd like to see if mine are as violent as yours. I'd post links of my pics I draw during school, but I have no scanner.

Im all for freedom of expression, but to be honest, there are some things you just shouldnt do in school (once again, this is under the assumption that the subject is below 18). There's some attention that you dont want. I should know.

Use3D said:

How about not putting your dick in stuff? Oh that requires an IQ above 80 or so.

*takes her birth control

I waited til I was 20.. I earned my right ;)

Umm, exactly who said you're connected to them in any way due to your drawings?

EDIT: Oh your old school? I wouldn't even want to go to a school that is so anal about the slightest things.

Anyway, you sound like you need to draw a picture a family portrait with a time bomb underneath it. =P

Insomniac said:

You're the one who chooses to ride the bus...

It was either go to this school (my current one, not my old one) or be on PINS (Persons In Need of Supervision), which would basically mean a guy following me around EVERYWHERE and bugging me and having the threat of me taken away over my head, so, I choose the sane option.

BBG said:

It was either go to this school (my current one, not my old one) or be on PINS (Persons In Need of Supervision), which would basically mean a guy following me around EVERYWHERE and bugging me and having the threat of me taken away over my head.

I had that done to me. I continued doing whatever the hell I felt like anyway. After about a month, they forgot about me. Isn't the system great?

This PINS that you speak of... would it also require him to follow you outside of school?

Assmaster said:

Im all for freedom of expression, but to be honest, there are some things you just shouldnt do in school (once again, this is under the assumption that the subject is below 18). There's some attention that you dont want. I should know.

My drawings are in the style of Metal Slug. And I hope to use my drawings to design Lizard Squad(c)! :)

nxn: You're talking to BBG, right?

nxn said:

This PINS that you speak of... would it also require him to follow you outside of school?

In my experience, he wouldnt actually follow you around, he'd just check up on you every few days. Talk to your parents about your behavior and stuff like that. And of course, threaten to send you to a foster home at the end of each visit.

Lizardcommando said:

nxn: You're talking to BBG, right?

Him and assmaster as they are the only two ones that I know were involved in this PINS shit.

In my experience, he wouldnt actually follow you around, he'd just check up on you every few days. Talk to your parents about your behavior and stuff like that. And of course, threaten to send you to a foster home at the end of each visit.

If it's like that I'd gladly have his little ass bug me all the time, atleast I'd still be around my buddies, plus it would be another story to tell to people that didn't know. =P

Man, it's this kind of stuff that makes me lose all of my faith in people. Aren't we supposed to be getting smarter or something? I mean, what the fuck?

BBG, I'm sorry that you have to be related to people like that.

nxn said:

If it's like that I'd gladly have his little ass bug me all the time, atleast I'd still be around my buddies, plus it would be another story to tell to people that didn't know. =P

NOt so sure about that. I seem to have "lucked out" (depending on how you look at it. Some might say that I slipped through the cracks). I dont actually know how much power these guys have.

BBG said:

Me, yes, me. What's wrong with me? Nothing, really.

Well, you like to hide your faults my revealing the faults of other for one. Thats always a sing of insecurities.

But anyway, you must live in some fucked up side of ghettosville. There were a few people with ghetto lives, but they weren't as bad as that (as far as I know), and some of them had quite comical stories. Like there was this one guy we called Gordo, and he was like 400 lbs. and had red hair. He was like this big druggie/drug dealer and he talked with this mumbly quiet voice and had all these weird tiks. Like I remember one day he was tripping on acid during lunch, and he was trying to get a dollar bill into the soda machine and he just couldn't. There was a line of like 20 people behind him, and he was just sitting there trying to get the damn thing into the slot. Also, he was once arrested for beating up a cop when he was in 4th grade. I can just imagine some fat red headed kid kicking at a cop's shins. Heh!