Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DOOM Anomaly

Razz-a-patazz Theme Scheme :D

Hiya.
Well, as you most know, I have a nack for making small, infamous, pointless threads, sooo, here's the next one. :D

As the puter you are currently using goes, what like theme is it on? (By theme I mean like a jungle theme, science theme, space theme, Retro 60's theme, or a custom theme you made from scratch or by combining themes or whatnot, or perhaps just the average windows theme it came with.) This includes sounds, graphics, desktop icons, and all that jazz.

I myself have a custom one, Doom, Heretic, HeXen, and other sounds, Custom desktop I made in PSP, custom Icons from Doom, Heretic and other Dee-Lee's, and all that jazz. :D

Good-Day. :D

A customized version of windows classic but with some different colours that make it less damned bright.

On the old comp it was an Alien Comemoration desktop theme. But I added some pred sounds.
On this comp its some theme I picked up from some web site, It's called Forever Blue in case anyone wants to know. Very nice non-offensive shades of blue. I make all my own backgrounds though (photoshop and 3DMax). I make a new bg like every three or four days.

If ever there was a person that used the Windows "high contrast" scheme, I want te read about them.

At home I use the default colors, with the titlebar colors going from light blue to dark blue. The background is something resembling a disco floor, but that was made because it looks good with the Science screensaver. The only new sound is the Pac-Man death sound that plays whenever the recycle bin is emptied.

At work it's basically the same thing, but it's Windows 95 and there's no sound. However, you would not believe some of the bizarre colors that some people use here. Neon lime green, cyan, bright pink, and yellow? And they look at these insane colors for nearly 10 hours a day almost nonstop. Almost makes me want to go stare at the noon sun for a half hour...almost.

Well, on my desktop, I have it set to a TI-99/4A theme with a background from Rott (a floor). On my laptop, I have an Evangelion theme. I've also got a Soul Calibur theme that's called "Ladys of Soul Calibur" somewhere around here...

DOOM Anomaly said:

Well, as you most know, I have a nack for making small, infamous, pointless threads

No way! This thread rulez!!

No sound scheme. "Plum" colour scheme. I find it easy on the eye. Also, its background "white" colour is actually slightly off-white, and this means that white text shows up against it. This is useful to me sometimes, believe it or not.

Oh, also, sounds, only thing I changed was the Windows startup sound (whoch I just removed). I HATE THAT SOUND.

Classic Windows of course.
EDIT: I should also mention that I have no sound scheme. Stupid sounds are annoying. :)

Doom3 Screen shot, Grayish cream colors to be gentle on eyes, like dust and mud. Big round fonts, Ocasional bright colors to please eyes. Large icons...

I forgot to mention my seperate sign on with a custom hentai theme...I'd post a link to the background, but...

If you want, though, here's a link to my normal theme. I'm running XP, but have the start menu in its classic state. It normally auto-hides, too.

AndrewB said:

If ever there was a person that used the Windows "high contrast" scheme, I want te read about them.

Ditt-fucking-o

Anyway, I don't use a theme, though I used to all the time on my old computer. Right now, I have: Invader Zim icons; a mix of IZ, 8-Bit Theater, and Doom cursors; a number of random sounds from my wav directory (I should change my exit sound though because it annoys me); either slate or rainy day color scheme (I alternate between the two or use one of my custom schemes which rule); and a sexy goth chick as my background. :P

I have a large "DooM" image on my otherwise black desktop, with all the icons arranged above and below it, and all other horrible windows crap turned off.

Red & black & Dark grey + Exocet font + Pic of a big dragon teasing some knights with a puppet. (colorful pic too)

The default settings, but I have a huge 1280x1024 (current resolution) screenshot of Doom III for my desktop background.