Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Roasterock

[April Fools]TNT: THREEVILUTION [32 Map Megawad]

As the sixth person to reply to this legendary thread, I can't believe we've gotten the threequel to the best IWAD ever so soon after the sequel released. Truly a new age of doom has begun this day.

I think I should be honored to be the 7th person to reply to this legendary thread but I am also half asleep so for all I know I might be writing a facebook post.

As the ninth person person to reply to this legendary thread, I downloaded this and my computer can now run Crysis at max settings (it couldnt before). This is a game-changer.

Edited by Meowgi

Man, finally the sequel to TNT we've been waiting for after all this time - the best IWAD - of which I'm honored to be the 10th reply to in this legendary thread.

Edited by NoisyVelvet

1 minute ago, Meowgi said:

delete this

No! I was about to be the 9th or 10th person to reply to this legendary thread!

Now I'm only the eleventh... nowhere near as honorable, methinks.

12th! I'm the last apostle of the zodiac to reply to this legendary thread.

13 is as good of a number as it gets, I think there was a thing about it but who cares because it's ten more than the TNTs in the world and the windows sniped with there being DoomTheRobot in this map with TNTs and yes it was one of the mapsets ever,

Jon never pique my interest like this again you idiot, TNT Three of them

15, I call 15th member to reply to this legendary thread.

1 minute ago, Ayeloo said:

13 is as good of a number as it gets, I think there was a thing about it but who cares because it's ten more than the TNTs in the world and the windows sniped with there being DoomTheRobot in this map with TNTs and yes it was one of the mapsets ever,

Jon never pique my interest like this again you idiot, TNT Three of them

Also, you've got a pretty unlucky number there in my opinion. let's hope no demons break into your house.

I'm honored to be the sixteenth person to reply to this legendary thread, because it means I don't get stuck looking for a non-existant key.

Congratulations on this masterpiece, I happily give this my highest rating, 7 habitats out of 5 Drake O’Briens.

Ah! I've waited to see what do you people coming out with a new spore of madness this year and.... Looks we have Plutonia jokewad megawad ripoff for TNT? Ok...

2 hours ago, Chainie said:

noooo i wanted to make TNT 3 . 

Don't worry there's still a chance for more. Like super TNT 2 turbo alpha X the new challengers

47 minutes ago, floatRand said:

Man, that was fast. Devilution isn't even out of beta! 

At this rate Breath of the Wild 2 and Starfield will be out before Devilution arrives.

I'm gonna need to finish Revilution before I play this!