Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Roasterock

[April Fools]TNT: THREEVILUTION [32 Map Megawad]

I can't believe I have the honor of being the 29th person to ascend - thank you for gifting a lowly peasant such as I with the TNT: THREEVILUTION [32 Map Megawad]. I can feel the power building inside me, ready to explode. Either that or I'm having Habitat flashbacks.

This is will be the firts game to download a 1 TRILLION COPIES. Also honored to be the 35trillions person to reply to this legendary thread

Estou honrado de ser a quadragésima primeira pessoa a responder a este tópico lendário

Je suis honoré étre le [montant inconnu] réponser à ça discussion. Mon capacité parler et écris en français est aussi mauvais aussi une pomme de terre stupide ç'est un Doom Speedrunner.

Edited by RockyGaming4725 : spellin

Sunt onorat să fiu a patruzeci și treia persoană care răspunde acestui fir legendar.

Edited by rzh

I'm both flattered and acutely disgusted to be the forty-fifth reply in this thread.

Большая честь быть 48 человеком отписавшим в этот тред!

I am honored to announce that we have updated TNT: THREEVILUTION. It contains some fixes/changes to a couple of maps. You can use the same download link from the initial post to get the updated version. I look forward to absolutely nothing in life.

!ماذا بحق ال-تي-ن-تي: التطور؟
!اسطوري wadهذا ال 

Edited by Hitboi

I am so honored to be the first person to post a full playthrough of this legendary wad:

I am so honored to admire how the status bar is a butchered Requiem status bar.

I am so honored to admire how the Map01 sky is just "TNTNTNTNTNTNT" (which originally comes from TNTR Map30 where you teleport to the final area).
Also Map08 and 25 made me laugh, my humor is broken.

so honord to be the something something thread

anyways this is the most fun i have EVER had playing a doom was and its just so god damn hilarious 10/10 and also

3d saul goodman is in it so like, yknow, best doom wad ever, 32 levels of fun and entertainment cant wait for next April fools! 

I understand that this is a fun project for fans of punk style. But why is the texture pack made so crookedly, with empty slots and a bunch of extra patches? There is no whole piece of the night sky - this is the norm for such projects.