Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dubbag

Dubbag's WAD Show (Canceled due to mental health issues)

1556841418_DubbagsWadShow2.png.365a07cf46c39520f95921472e45cc1b.png

thanks to @Lippeth for the banner art!

Ok give me your WADs and no matter what Ill record them and give them a look. We are doing it again folks. I'm back and I want you see what you guys can throw at me. Especially those who have just joined Doomworld! First maps are the best!

here is a link to my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPdkldXWO9b15LE3Wbkvbdg

Rules are

• THERE ARE NONE!
  • Keep in mind I will godmode your map if it's too much for me just so we can see the whole thing, but I will do my best not to, this is more for checking WADs out in general.
  •  no matter what happens in the WAD, I will at least record me attempting it with commentary reactions which are raw/unfiltered.
  • I will NOT bully you.
Edited by Dub Bag

Guess what? fuck the birthday shit! Bring it on DW!

Hey-O, I was gonna say it's actually almost my birthday, play my Heretic map! I've never actually seen you play Heretic, so if you don't have it I can gift it to you on Steam. If you don't like Heretic then well, I'll just have to make a Doom map right quick!

Hello thank you for making this thread bud it's good to see you back in action! Anyways I recently made a remake of e4m5 for the How we Saw '95 CP and it hasn't been tested by anyone but me yet so I'd love to get some feedback on it. The forum post is here: https://www.doomworld.com/forum/post/2460398

I recommend turning off dynamic lights and setting sector light mode to "vanilla".

Awesome Dubbag! Welcome back. Your reviews / playthroughs are always fun to watch. I'll have a map ready for you next month ;)

21 minutes ago, Dub Bag said:

[video]

Dang, that was fast! Always entertaining to watch as well.

For real this time? Well okay then :^)

Map Name: Forgotten Ruins

Author: Man With a Gun

IWAD: Doom 2

Music: "Mist" by Stuart Rynn (stewboy)

Sky: SKYIORI4 from resource pack

Format: Boom, hopefully.

Difficulty Settings: UV only

Build Time: 8 hours. Plus about 4-5 mins on quick check for any critical bugs.

Known issues: None, as far as i know.

Comments: *burp*

Sexy tasty download link: Download Me Plenty.

(Run it with texture pack)

Considering you still kinda owe me a playtest from January XD    ;-)

1 hour ago, Dub Bag said:

@gwain

ha I loved the video ive been in a bit of a mappers block before this so thx for somehow unclogging that block

Hey, glad to see you back. I would like to get your opinion on a map I just finished. This map is a part of a larger project called Azazels Second Descent. I have removed all the other levels so your have to warp to level 24.

Information:

Map Name: Mistakes of the Unknown
Source ports tested: GZDoom

IWAD: Doom II 

Difficulty setting: Yes

Freelook: Optional 

Jump/crouch: Disabled

Single-player only

map24.zip

Hey bud I'm real sorry to hear you're struggling right now. Don't worry, you're not letting us down, we want you to be as healthy and happy as you can be and if that means stepping away from Doom stuff for a while to get some overdue self-care then do it.

3 minutes ago, ScrappyMcDoogerton said:

Hey bud I'm real sorry to hear you're struggling right now. Don't worry, you're not letting us down, we want you to be as healthy and happy as you can be and if that means stepping away from Doom stuff for a while to get some overdue self-care then do it.

thank you so much! Means a great deal man!

39 minutes ago, Dub Bag said:

hey guys im sorry to say but I cacnt do it this way, while I want to I just can't. I have to break away from Doom for a little while. I'm in a dark place in my life ATM and just cannot do it this way. I need to do Doom on my own time and when  I feel is right. Iv'e been struggling with alcholism for about a year and it has gotten alot worse lately (hence why this thread was made, I was drunk) I should not have done it. I need to back away and do something new to fix myself. Something new to rejuvenate myself I love you all and am so sorry for letting you all down. I'm alright don't worry I'm still here I just cannot go through with this thread. I just ask you to stay with me and not let this mistake mar your perception of me.

You're not letting down nobody, man. Your health, be it physical or mental, *always* comes first - we can't help others if we don't help ourselves first. Rejuvenate yourself and, when the time comes, you know where to find us all!

Hey pal ! I'm so sorry to hear about that.. the first and more important is the health we have, so take your time, fix yourself and come back, reloaded, we all will be here when you decide to return. Cheers!!

1 hour ago, FEDEX said:

Hey pal ! I'm so sorry to hear about that.. the first and more important is the health we have, so take your time, fix yourself and come back, reloaded, we all will be here when you decide to return. Cheers!!

there he is! you can always count on @FEDEX! thanks man!

1 hour ago, Dub Bag said:

there he is! you can always count on @FEDEX! thanks man!

Always there for my friends 👍