Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dubbag

Dubbag's WAD Show (Canceled due to mental health issues)

8 hours ago, Dub Bag said:

hey guys im sorry to say but I cant do it this way, while I want to I just can't. I have to break away from Doom for a little while. I'm in a dark place in my life ATM and just cannot do it this way. I need to do Doom on my own time and when  I feel is right. I've been struggling with alcoholism for about a year and it has gotten alot worse lately (hence why this thread was made, I was drunk) I should not have done it. I need to back away and do something new to fix myself. Something new to rejuvenate myself I love you all and am so sorry for letting you all down. I'm alright don't worry I'm still here I just cannot go through with this thread. I just ask you to stay with me and not let this mistake mar your perception of me.

Sad to hear this.

I fell your pain.

I too am struggling.

I suffer from severe depression, anxiety, aspergers and an extremely powerfull urge to kill myself.

I am fighting every millisecond to NOT just end it all and take my own life.

18 hours ago, CBM said:

I suffer from severe depression, anxiety, aspergers and an extremely powerfull urge to kill myself.

I am fighting every millisecond to NOT just end it all and take my own life.

I have Aspergers and borderline personality disorder as well, it sucks sometimes. Some days I'm Jeckle, some days I'm Hyde. Bro please do not kill yourself. Trust me everything seems bleak now but never forget the people that love you and think about you everyday. View aspergers as a super power not a disability. Do you know that we as people on the spectrum have abilities most cannot possess mentally? A view of the world only we can see? Look at you on doomworld making WADs. Most people can't do that. Treasure who you are, never let others bring you down. Life is hard and what I said is easier said than done i  know that for a fact. But trust me it gets better!

On 4/19/2022 at 12:35 AM, Dub Bag said:

hey guys im sorry to say but I cant do it this way, while I want to I just can't. I have to break away from Doom for a little while. I'm in a dark place in my life ATM and just cannot do it this way. I need to do Doom on my own time and when  I feel is right. I've been struggling with alcoholism for about a year and it has gotten alot worse lately (hence why this thread was made, I was drunk) I should not have done it. I need to back away and do something new to fix myself. Something new to rejuvenate myself I love you all and am so sorry for letting you all down. I'm alright don't worry I'm still here I just cannot go through with this thread. I just ask you to stay with me and not let this mistake mar your perception of me.

Oh man. I feel bad for you. I hope you get better.

7 hours ago, Dub Bag said:

I have Aspergers and borderline personality disorder as well, it sucks sometimes. Some days I'm Jeckle, some days I'm Hyde. Bro please do not kill yourself. Trust me everything seems bleak now but never forget the people that love you and think about you everyday. View aspergers as a super power not a disability. Do you know that we as people on the spectrum have abilities most cannot possess mentally? A view of the world only we can see? Look at you on doomworld making WADs. Most people can't do that. Treasure who you are, never let others bring you down. Life is hard and what I said is easier said than done i  know that for a fact. But trust me it gets better!

I struggle to find any positives in having aspergers. But I am trying to stay alive... I guess I have my wife and kid to live for

To be honest, that's why i usually don't do much of playtesting for people because of life problems and overall busyness, so i can understand why you have to leave for a while. (Or even forever, we never know what to expect from upcoming future)

And hey, don't feel bad because you didn't playtest all of the maps from people on the thread, just like Duke Nukem said: "Shit happens". You're not the first one and not the last one, stay safe and take a break as long as you need.

Hope for the best 💪

On 4/19/2022 at 12:35 AM, Dub Bag said:

Don't ever give up, man. Just take your time and you'll get over it. And don't worry about the playtesting. Your health is priority.

Edited by DoomRevolver