Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DOOM Anomaly

Calling in my Skin :D

Hiya.
Lets see if Lightning can strike twice ;)

Anyways, I just got the phone bill and it came upto $120 for the calls I made to a certain someone. This is from like my 7 straight hour calls and such, which I very much enjoyed and were well worth the money. Now tell me, what is the longest call you've made and whats the biggest most expensive phone bill you've had?

Mine, obviously is a 7 hour call to my friend in Ohio. I had several other ones to the same person, but they were only like a hour or so.

Answer away, while I scavange for more jazz to annoy you with :D

I use phone cards. A thirty-dollar, 500-minute card from Sam's will last me over a year (I don't call long-distance much, except for home). i don't even have a long distance subscription on my phone, as much as Ma Bell tries to sell me one.

Heh my brother managed to rack up a whopping $900 phone bill once.

ravage said:

Wait, YOU got a phone bill? You're 14, right?

Ya, but my mom is charging me for it cause she knows Im the only person who makes 7 hour calls to Ohio. :D

Ever since I moved to PA from NJ the phone bills have just sky rocketed. Paying like $200 a month just for my conversations. I hate this, I'd give an inch off of my dick to move back where I used to live.

Why use a phone that much when you've got e-mail?

PS. Oh and thanks alot you guys for f*cking up my "Sharon"-thread; you bunch of morons! >:-(

How can you talk to anyone for 7 hours? People irritate me after about 4 minutes.

Scientist said:

Why use a phone that much when you've got e-mail?

PS. Oh and thanks alot you guys for f*cking up my "Sharon"-thread; you bunch of morons! >:-(

We are not supposed to discuss war! We are supposed to sit back and laugh wryly at all the people who must die for the great retardedness.

Despair, my friend. Like all we other do. Being anti-war is being pessimistic. We can't change anything, but we can despise it. Because we can't sit on the side-line and say we are not part of the game we must naturally also hate ourselves. Both for our lack of ability and for our lack of promise.

You are also a reason why people have to suffer.

Hey, thanks Little faith! I feel a whole lot better now... oh wait, no I don't! Now I'm depressed!

I will now try to cheer things up:
We are all part of this world and we are all connected to it. So what we do effects the world around us; We can change the world. Because we only play such a small and brief part, it may seem as if our actions have no effect. But every action has a reaction. Perhaps the changes we apply to the world are very small and seemingly insignificant, but nevertheless we can change it.

Many of us are really anxiously wanting to share our compassion with the world. Unfortunately we are not qualified.

I've spoken on the phone for about half an hour before, but it's rare I use the phone at all.

The longest i've spoken to anyone on the phone for is about 3 hours - to Jay before we moved in together, got married, etc.

Since then, the longest is about 10 minutes. There's also the short lived 'comedy' phone calls (credit agencies asking for their money). Simply pick up the phone and repeat 'Hello?' several times over, then i say to Jay something along the lines of 'I'm sick of these fucking prank calls' with a smile and then hang up.

Buys me time to cobble my money together. You know, the invisible kind.

I'm with Danarchist and AirRaid -- I try to never use the phone.
my phone at home doesn't even have long distance.
at work I make teleconferences that must cost a huge sum of money though.
I lived with a friend of my wife's when I got married... she skipped out on our rent, and I let it go too long because of the friendship and the new marriage.... the phone however was in her name. heh

I prank called India for about 20 minutes... then called London's record stores to see if they had some albums in stock that US wouldn't... then I had my brother call 976 numbers for about 3 hours.
supposedly she got a bill for several thousand dollars for one week. :)
that's probably the ugliest thing I've ever been involved in.

Ultimate DooMer said:

It probably will - I bet you'll be changing your sig again...

But doesnt look like it will soon, Pritch isnt on ;)

DEMOn said:

I'm with Danarchist and AirRaid -- I try to never use the phone.

Heh...well I just had to skip out on my policy a few minutes after I made that post.

This package arrived from my grandpa, and it had already been on the porch for a couple hours when I got to it. It turned out to be a package of meat (who doesn't like meat eh?) that was a gift for my mom's birthday and there was a big label on it that said 'FREEZE IMMEDIATELY'. So I haul the thing over to the freezer and I realise that its about twich the width of the freezer itself. Uh-oh.

So I ended up calling my mom on her cell phone and she told me to just take it out of the outer packaging and put it in the freezer. I opened it up and it turned out there was only a small package in there anyway, so its all good now. On a related note, I now have some dry ice to play with. :D <-- He's got that look!

...and some nights they say, if you eavesdrop on DOOM Anomaly's phone line, you can hear the moans from the phone sex numbers dialed.

the_Danarchist said:

On a related note, I now have some dry ice to play with. :D <-- He's got that look!

Heh, that look?

I was once on the phone so long I feel asleep and the person gently hung up... then I got to wake up to that wonderful beeping ;)