Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheWatcher041

Rub It in other peoples faces

BRAG ABOUT THINGS HERE, OR JUST TELL WHO YOU SIMP FOR, FOR INSTANCE, i simp for uzi from murder drones bc she is hot. i play on ultra violence for fun and fun only. I am also good at quake. i am #16 on the jackson leaderboard on tetris. you get the idea. just be sure to have an argument with you in case you wanna fight

I'm one of the Top 100 "Ultra Rich" people in Beat Hazard.

I beat every Crash Bandicoot level with a Platinum Relic, even PS1 Crash 3.

I beat Going Down with a broken mouse and Keyboard, UV Max without saves.

I beat every Par time in Ultimate Doom.

I can do the Rock eyebrow raise thingy and twitch my nose!

And uh, can fold tiny paper boats out of very small strips of paper with my fat hands!

I got trips on a 4chan thread where the poster with trips got to decide the name of a record company. The name I suggested was "Doin Ya Mom Records".

I have a HUGE Doom collection. Physical and digital.

I rank at #341 in the Slayers Slub. I'm pretty sure there are ~745,000 members all total.

Lastly, I have a tattoo of the Mark of the Doom Slayer on my left leg.

I made Doom 32x Delta, and got a free SIGIL Beast Box+Mentionation in the 2021 Cacowards Thread by Romero himself. Feeling outclassed yet?

How about no.

Also...

6 hours ago, TheWatcher041 said:

i simp for uzi from murder drones bc she is hot

This is one of those sentences where I think "It sounds like English and yet I have no idea what this person just said".

Just now, Crystal-Hawk_D00M said:

I use to 'simp' for at least 8 different fictional characters when I was in middle-school, then I grew up.

Oh man, I'm pretty sure we all did. Time has a way, doesn't it?

Back in 2017 I completed Impossible difficulty on Postal 2 without taking any damage. Obviously segmented with the saves that are allowed but I'm still proud of that. I still have the video but I never got around to uploading it as it's ~2 hours long.

I used to bitch about Quake II’s SMG and how the rapid fire made the view tilt up unless you balanced it out. Then, I had the opportunity (and it was entirely legal and within a safe outdoor environment) to shoot a full auto varmint caliber rifle and it was exactly like how it feels in Quake II. The gun wants to tilt upward as it fires rapidly and was far easier to control in steady 2-3 shot bursts. So while QII’s SMG may not translate well into gameplay, it definitely isn’t unrealistic in how it controls when compared to a similar sized gun in real life.

1 minute ago, OniriA said:

I like pizza.

Me too!

I'm also lactose-intolerant so it gets weird, fast.

1 hour ago, Alex S. said:

Oh man, I'm pretty sure we all did. Time has a way, doesn't it?

I was a lucky one I guess lmao 

7 minutes ago, Biodegradable said:

I once coughed, sneezed and burped all at the same time. It hurt like hell!

I think the only way to beat that is to add farts. To really kick it up a notch, then your back would have to crack during it.