Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheWatcher041

Rub It in other peoples faces

I watched the Anaheim Ducks win their first Stanley Cup in person back in 2007. 

I was also present for the very last Rush concert ever in Los Angeles back in August 2015. RIP Neil Peart, you magnificent bastard.

Edited by SirPootis : i am ungood at the grammer

I got arrested for beating up some kids after they sold me bad meth. The charges against me were dropped after detectives discovered the kids were planning on robbing a bank, and I recieved a standing ovation on national television for my efforts. Everyone was really impressed that I beat three kids at once. After it was all over, I started a Gofundme to repair a broken toenail, and I recieved $175,000 dollars when I only needed $50,000.

It's my coke toenail, so I really need it.

Edited by TheMagicMushroomMan

4 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

I got arrested for beating up some kids after they sold me bad meth. The charges against me were dropped after detectives discovered the kids were planning on robbing a bank, and I recieved a standing ovation on national television for my efforts. Everyone was really impressed that I beat three kids at once. After it was all over, I started a Gofundme to repair a broken toenail, and I recieved $175,000 dollars when I only needed $50,000.

Boy, it sure is gettin' deep! Might need some wellies for this one.

When I was very new to a Sales job, they held a raffle to win a new Apple tablet worth $650aud.

Many veterans called their pipeline and made dozens of sales each, filling the raffle bag with tickets. I only managed to make one little sale, earning 1 raffle ticket in the big bag.

In the end, they pulled out my ticket and I won a new device. I gave it to my mum. She uses it to this day.

Today a neighbor who is a good friend gave me a bear hug before I could back off. Hadn't been feeling so great. She hugged me so hard I barfed. It's the thought that counts. No I wasn't mad at her.

A BA, an MA, an MSc, two PhDs. 

Not sure if a brag or a mental illness.

2 minutes ago, Widow said:

Today a neighbor who is a good friend gave me a bear hug before I could back off. Hadn't been feeling so great. She hugged me so hard I barfed. It's the thought that counts. No I wasn't mad at her.

She sounds like a wonderful person. Right on!

25 minutes ago, snapshot said:

this thread:

you asked for it lol

Been missing this meme for a while

5 hours ago, THEBaratusII said:

I managed to destroy my friend's spirits in Blood Multiplayer Duels. FIGHT ME! >:)

God dammit not this shit again

Many years ago I had tea with one of the members of the Russian parliament that voted for the attack on Ukraine.

Not an evil guy (at least then) but someone who got accustomed in the Soviet/Russian system to accepting perks and doing what was expected of him in return.

I won flight in the jet fighter, but didn't go, because the same jet fighter crashed with another adventure hunter before I could take the chance.

11 hours ago, Murdoch said:

This is one of those sentences where I think "It sounds like English and yet I have no idea what this person just said".

It's not just you. This was definitely one of those instances where I'm not sure if I'm "no longer down with da yoof", or just plain having a godsdamned stroke.

12 hours ago, thiccyosh said:

I can do the Rock eyebrow raise thingy and twitch my nose!

I have nothing to brag of, merely a confession that I now want to see this lovechild of Dwayne Johnson and Elizabeth Montgomery.

My strongest feature is that I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. All of you are nothing to me but just another target. I could wipe you all the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. As you read this I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and all of your IPs is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggots. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your lives. You're fucking dead, kids. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill all of you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable asses off the face of the continent, you little shits. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" little thread was about to bring down upon you all, maybe you all would have held your fucking tongues. But none of you couldn't, you all didn't, and now you're all paying the price, you goddamn idiots. I will shit fury all over you and Doomworld will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddos.

1 hour ago, mrthejoshmon said:

I am trained in gorilla warfare

What did the gorillas ever do to you?

I once made a mario fangame that was so amazing that Nintendo actually sent Shigeru Miyamoto to my house. Upon arriving home he knocked me out and tied me to a chair. When I awoke I was shocked to see Mr. Miyamoto* was wearing mario's signature overalls. He then promptly began beating the everloving shit out of me, all while screaming "You don't fuck with Mario, Mario fucks with you!"

I Awoke the next day with bruises on my face and a fresh C&D in my e-mails.

*No offence to Mr. Miyamoto. He seems like a nice man.

32 minutes ago, TheWatcher041 said:

damn a lot of people are replying

Definitely! Fun threads like this are usually a blast to read through / reply to.

These are going to be the couples that are going to take part in the new season of 'Temptation Island'.

I'm the guy in the blue shirt by the way.

?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&

12 minutes ago, TheWatcher041 said:

wow

I strongly doubt that's him. Posts like this one usually have their share of silliness sprinkled in.

I extracted the wad author exe and converted all the wad author .bpm files into .pngs

20 hours ago, NoahRules said:

i beat the gnome run first time i played half life 2 episode 2

My brag is doing the One Bullet achievement the first time I played Episode 1. 

21 hours ago, Spineapple tea said:

I used to hold the world record speedrun for Run 2, that Flash game kids would play instead of doing school stuff.

Absolute Chad. Based coolmathgames.com enjoyer