Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheWatcher041

Make a BRAND NEW Sentence

It's easy to invent brand new sentences if you just pull ideas at random. For example:

Post-progressive music was invented by Rivers Cuomo to sell tickets to the 1671 Stoke-Mandeville Games, an event that also starred TeamTNT and the Exxon-Mobil Board of Directors as tandem bicyclists.

14 minutes ago, northivanastan said:

It's easy to invent brand new sentences if you just pull ideas at random. For example:

Post-progressive music was invented by Rivers Cuomo to sell tickets to the 1671 Stoke-Mandeville Games, an event that also starred TeamTNT and the Exxon-Mobil Board of Directors as tandem bicyclists.

is it just me or did that make no sense

1 minute ago, TheWatcher041 said:

is it just me or did that make no sense

It didn't, but it was at least grammatically correct and referred to real things. Could've done worse.

Just now, northivanastan said:

It didn't, but it was at least grammatically correct and referred to real things. Could've done worse.

who do you simp for north? and yes that was a question and a "brand new" sentence.

There was an old man from Madras,

His balls were made of brass,

When they tinkled together, they played Stormy Weather,

and lightning shot out of his arse.

I go into the woods cut out burls of trees and sell them to buy meth so I can go back and cut down more trees for there burls

best new sentence so far, make some better ones people! attictelephone ur good, you work hard on this

7 minutes ago, AtticTelephone said:

BASTARD EAT MY FOOD MY GOD OH GOD JESUS CHRIST MY LORD WHERE ARE YOU GODDAMNIT JESUS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

1 minute ago, TheWatcher041 said:

best new sentence so far, make some better ones people! attictelephone ur good, you work hard on this

Yes, that is because I am a sugma male.

5uwqk7ytf2y71.jpg

Uzi from murder drones is not hot. BRAND NEW SENTENCE RIGHT HERE. UZI IS HOT AND WHOEVER THINKS OTHERWISE SHOULD BE IN A DITCH WITHOUT A BITCH AND GONNA GET SHAT ON ON TWITCH

2 minutes ago, TheWatcher041 said:

Uzi from murder drones is not hot. BRAND NEW SENTENCE RIGHT HERE. UZI IS HOT AND WHOEVER THINKS OTHERWISE SHOULD BE IN A DITCH WITHOUT A BITCH AND GONNA GET SHAT ON ON TWITCH

65414169.jpg

I take medication to stunt my emotions to prevent emotional outbursts, my doctor doesn't understand that whenever I take the pills, the voices don't go away; the elder ones request my assistance, even when the meds weaken my link to the celestial world.

Mods, don't lock this thread, it's mine now.

3 minutes ago, Crystal-Hawk_D00M said:

I take medication to stunt my emotions to prevent emotional outbursts, my doctor doesn't understand that whenever I take the pills, the voices don't go away; the elder ones request my assistance, even when the meds weaken my link to the celestial world.

2eb.jpg

So there i was, just walking through the fire and flames of hell, i saw a lone pinky demon. I pointed at it and said "Y'all see that pinky?!?! i'mma going to ride it like a bull". 

9 minutes ago, xScavengerWolfx said:

So there i was, just walking through the fire and flames of hell, i saw a lone pinky demon. I pointed at it and said "Y'all see that pinky?!?! i'mma going to ride it like a bull". 

Picturing that time Yosemite Sam went "Hyah, mule!"

Like: 

At 17 seconds in. This is what I'd do if I were trying to ride a Pinky!

I just ordered 2 pizza's, with the second one coming for free.

Oh wait, that thread got locked already.