Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ChaosOverlord

Wad Author Time Limited?

I just read somewhere that Wad Author had a shareware time limit on it... is this true? And when the time expires, (if it exists) will the program no longer run? Fuck, that would suck so bad.

Sweet, that really works? Because I know a lot of newer programs still won't run after the time has elapsed... that's fucked up tho, cuz it doesn't have like a "Days Used" counter or something to show that time is elapsing... either way, I'll be ready for it, as I also saved the zip.. thanks a lot man.

I saved the zip file that it came in. And when its time was up I would delete it and unzip a new one to install.

Doesn't work, I've tried that.

Get something that's NOT time-limited.

i know a guy you can buy wadauthor.zip from.

it's easier just getting a crack for wadauthor.

Hiya.

Uh, why not just pay the $20? If you like the program, show your support for it. Don't be a lame, cheap-ass punk. I bought mine waaaaaay back when it was still at version 1.1(?). If you like and use a program...and it's reasonably priced...buy the dang thing.

My 2ยข

^_^

Paul L. Ming

^_^

I use it all the time. I'm not Chinese.

Install it again. Then set your Windows date to 1998. MIRACLE.

Or you can always download the crack, wich most people here hides like the cowards they are :)

I am sure if this thread contained a request for a warez version of doom, half of you guys would (rightly) be telling the person requesting it to cease and desist in no uncertain terms.

Advising people how to crack another piece of commercial software is OK apparently. I'm sorry, I don't see the difference.

How many of you would sanction being able to modify shareware Doom to include the other episodes for free?

Perhaps Wadauthor should only be available via a download that you then have to contact the author and pay him to get an activation code before being able to use it at all. Just like Doom via the id site. No? I am sure the author wouldn't want that either, but that seems to be the way you guys prefer it.

Hiya.

As I said in an earlier post....it's only $20 for a *LIFETIME* usage license. C'mon kids, save up your allowance and give Mr. Williston some credit. Hell, when the 'new version' comes out I'll probably *still* mail Mr.Williston a $20...even though I don't have to as a registered user...just because he deserves it (if WadAuthor v2.0 is at least as good as v1.3; and I doubt it will be anything less than that).
I have DeepSea, and the only reason I don't 'upgrade' it to the current version is: A) I have to use PlayPal (which is a pain in the ass for me to even get it set up; and I have to wait at least a month); B)pay by snail which works out to be around $35 canadian...and I still have to wait a month. Now, if DeepSea use a normal CC order with instant download...I'd have upgraded a long time ago. *hint hint to SB Software* ;-)

So, in the end, send in your $20 to Mr. Williston and encourage him to keep enhancing WadAuthor.

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Well on some hacking page you can find a password cracker for your how Name, Cie, and pass. But search yourself for this site !
I will not let it here, because i will be banned if i do. Linguica tell to us since a day that he will never tolered warez here.

Sorry.

wadauther back in the day was the buggiest piece of crap i had ever seen... it crashed unexpectly and its controls where a little weird. But its grown on me, and one day my clock will read the right time and i will ship oiff my 20 dollars and not have to worry about that.....

of course I would register such a magnificent program.. if I wasn't such a broke bastard that is... I mean come on... even broke guys deserve to make levels to, right? the funny part is, I never even had to leave the search engine to find what I was looking for.. LOL... oh well.

probobly not, but if this dude wants cracks or anyone else wants them, go to www.cracks.am they have over 1,000,000 cracks for everything i know.

yup yup yup, they doo have it, its for v 1.30 though, and the serial number generator is a little weird. but it works like a charm. he, i wound have paid for it anywase.

I have DeepSea, and the only reason I don't 'upgrade' it to the current version is: A) I have to use PlayPal (which is a pain in the ass for me to even get it set up; and I have to wait at least a month); B)pay by snail which works out to be around $35 canadian...and I still have to wait a month. Now, if DeepSea use a normal CC order with instant download...I'd have upgraded a long time ago. *hint hint to SB Software* ;-)

Several things to consider:

1. As time goes by your "month" has elapsed.
2. Does WadAuthor use a "normal CC..instant download"? NO!
3. As you KNOW that would also be impossible - since each version is registered.
4. There is no "normal" CC order thing.

Various web sites have different considerations. CC stuff is pretty vulnerable to CC fraud - that's why PayPal make foreign orders jump through an extra step - US stuff IS verified for matching the shipping address. Guess they can't access foreign addresses?

Final answer: I can't do instant CC download. Remember this is a small volume thing.

As for "waiting", you wouldn't like it if you Dl'd a version and then I release a new version a week later. So what I do is "hold" orders if I know a new version is due out any minute. That causes a small problem for me, since then I get mail asking where the order is.

Any day, I expect to release a new version that has customizable "floating" tool bars containing whatever favorite commands one likes. I've been busy tweaking all this for the last several weeks and haven't had much time to visit here:)