Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quill

[1.4.1] v64 - Maps with only 64 Vertices

14 minutes ago, DiR said:

Can you send a video of it? I don't know the strat for dealing with this monster closet unless there's like a "sweet spot" where projectiles don't hit you or anything since there's little to no maneuverability with the decor and platforms.

I dunno how to record good, all the recording i did before were laggy 10 fps messes.

so instead, i’ll tell you.

1: extremely quickly (because chaingunners) run around the whole map to collect every weapon, first - the super shotgun side because it has a backpack. AVOID PICKING UP THE MEGA ARMOR SINCE YOU WILL WASTE PRECIOUS 200 ARMOR WHEN SHIT GETS REAL.

2: stand in the down part of the arena (where there are two corridors instead of one) and rocket launcher one of the chain gunners.

3: constantly moving and trying to avoid projectiles as best you can, rocket launcher the corridor that has the most revenants, this phase is over once the map only has 1 or 2 revenants left.

if health gets too low (and it will) grab a medikit or multiple of them.

4: once most of the revenants are dead, and you ran out of medikit on your side,go through the middle corridor (that is only there in the latest version), and use a plasma rifle to cleave your way to the side that contains the megaarmor and stand there.

5: once all the revenants and chaingunners are dead, kill as many cacodemons with the plasma rifle as you could.

6: collect the blue key to deactivate the hit scanner pillars, kill the left over hit scanners.

7: i hope you saved enough rockets for the archvile because they are the most effective against them.

8: beat the map.

basically, this map is about territorial control.

Edited by %some random internet shkila

I tried to add some more challenge to this map.

I can't tell if I made it too hard now, even if it's the final map anyway.

NikkuMAP30.7z

Screenshots:

Spoiler

DOOM82.png.8755cd6da52fdb1d6089db323f48a6b9.pngDOOM83.png.f5e99e3a2caca34033a0b663a9245a6b.pngDOOM84.png.f6109308a059ec28ba18076a84d2fedd.pngDOOM85.png.5c35308cffe186a32ee5621c82c5eba3.png

This probably isn't a surprise, but it's hard to balance Icon of Sin maps. Especially as I am not in control of what enemies actually can be spawned here.

I've added more ammo to counter the extra spawn targets, but I had a hard time deciding which one belongs in which difficulty.

7 hours ago, %some random internet shkila said:

I dunno how to record good, all the recording i did before were laggy 10 fps messes.

so instead, i’ll tell you.

1: extremely quickly (because chaingunners) run around the whole map to collect every weapon, first - the super shotgun side because it has a backpack. AVOID PICKING UP THE MEGA ARMOR SINCE YOU WILL WASTE PRECIOUS 200 ARMOR WHEN SHIT GETS REAL.

2: stand in the down part of the arena (where there are two corridors instead of one) and rocket launcher one of the chain gunners.

3: constantly moving and trying to avoid projectiles as best you can, rocket launcher the corridor that has the most revenants, this phase is over once the map only has 1 or 2 revenants left.

if health gets too low (and it will) grab a medikit or multiple of them.

4: once most of the revenants are dead, and you ran out of medikit on your side,go through the middle corridor (that is only there in the latest version), and use a plasma rifle to cleave your way to the side that contains the megaarmor and stand there.

5: once all the revenants and chaingunners are dead, kill as many cacodemons with the plasma rifle as you could.

6: collect the blue key to deactivate the hit scanner pillars, kill the left over hit scanners.

7: i hope you saved enough rockets for the archvile because they are the most effective against them.

8: beat the map.

basically, this map is about territorial control.

Had a whack at it again with the intention of maxing it out on HMP and HNTR since you said it was much more pleasant in HMP and they were much easier than UV (I mean it's supposed to be like that but I think the difficulty gap is too large). On UV I could only get about 2/3rds in before the Hell Knight crowd spreads around and it becomes too congested to pass though and I end up dying. I now think it's a degree of luck as to whether or not the monsters teleport in on cue and memorization of where each enemy type spawns in to beat it on UV, which is still REALLY hard to beat but I think it's possible if you're exceedingly lucky + skilled or something.

Playing on the lower difficulties, I found that the turrets that respawn shotgunners (chaingunners on UV) seemed to be a on the slow side, I spent quite some time waiting for them to spawn in so I can shoot them. I'm not sure if that's something fixable without adding more linedefs though so it's alright if you can't fix it while sticking to the 64 linedef rule. I'm not sure if the faster teleports on UV fixes the issue because I just didn't survive long enough to notice :P

I already mentioned one of the death pits still being inescapable (the one on your left side when you spawn in) so I won't talk too much about it except for the fact I fell in a couple times thinking I could get out and not being able to.

The decorations aren't that in the way, maybe shove them into the corners of the walkways a bit more to make it a little easier to squeak through the monsters without sacrificing the aesthetic.

Overall, I no longer think the map is impossible, it just has some balancing issues since I thought that the lower difficulties were a fair enough challenge (heck, I thought the lower difficulties were pretty alright to be honest, I liked them). I think you should bring back the slow teleports on UV to give the players a sporting chance, since I'm a casual player I think that ought to be enough to make it a fair enough challenge for the more skilled.

Spoiler

I think I may be asking for too much but perhaps make the walkway in this section a little bit wider so that the entire walkway isn't blocked by a single hell knight/demon, although it's still ultimately your call. I just thought it was strange how that was the only narrow tip out of the four prongs.

image.png.bda35251df1f4e497cd9c3ce874a38e3.png

7 hours ago, Nikku4211 said:

I tried to add some more challenge to this map.

I can't tell if I made it too hard now, even if it's the final map anyway.

NikkuMAP30.7z

Screenshots:

Hide contents

DOOM82.png.8755cd6da52fdb1d6089db323f48a6b9.pngDOOM83.png.f5e99e3a2caca34033a0b663a9245a6b.pngDOOM84.png.f6109308a059ec28ba18076a84d2fedd.pngDOOM85.png.5c35308cffe186a32ee5621c82c5eba3.png

This probably isn't a surprise, but it's hard to balance Icon of Sin maps. Especially as I am not in control of what enemies actually can be spawned here.

I've added more ammo to counter the extra spawn targets, but I had a hard time deciding which one belongs in which difficulty.

This may sound strange, but what if on higher difficulties you had a couple blocking obstacles on the higher platform to make it less straightforward to shooting the IoS compared to lower difficulties? I haven't tried it myself but I think it could be implemented without too much hassle. Adding more things wouldn't affect the vertex count and it could provide more of a visual distinction between difficulties.

For example, on HNTR there's no obstacles, on HMP there's a couple Burning Barrels that prevent the player from beelining to the center, and on UV there's a short maze or short walls made out of blocking obstacles.

As-is I think the current gameplay is a good enough difficulty increase when switching between difficulties so don't feel obligated to put it in if you don't agree since I'm just throwing the idea out there.

probably the final update for my map.

changes:

1. fixed the inescapable pit problem. Turns out, thee inescapable one was simply for some reason 8 pixels lower than escapable one. Some fucko with attention to detail i am.

2. removed 2 revenants. You won't believe how much of a difference it made for me.

3. added a megasphere to the exit, for continuous play, because people don't want to exit a ball buster map into another ball buster map with 39% health and no armor (which was how I exited it)

now, here's the difference between this version and the other versions... I actually beat this one on UV. And i did so using 3 saves. One placed the moment i shot, the other some time i picked up the mega armor, and the last one the moment arch vile spawned in, which was the one that i claimed the most deaths on, even though i considered it the easiest part of the map.

My advice: keep moving, and master the ability to divert your attention to other things on the fly. I beat this map by moving frantically in a semi circle pattern, using other monsters as cover from the revenant missiles, and using the pillar in the middle of the "eye". So, yeah, this map is absolutely possible on UV. And i speak it as a guy whose toughest achievement is save scumming through scythe map 22-25 from pistol start.

i know i already did it before, but i'll do it again because my guilty conscience won't let me live this down. I'm sorry for not making it clear that the pasta on the previous version's post was a joke, and it was a general mistake to do it.

i also want to apologise for making this community project into my personal blog about my map, like, really, a noticeable chunk of messages here are either me cranking out another version or talking about my map, and that's honestly disgusting to me.

IRONLUNGV4.2.2.zip

5 hours ago, DiR said:

This may sound strange, but what if on higher difficulties you had a couple blocking obstacles on the higher platform to make it less straightforward to shooting the IoS compared to lower difficulties? I haven't tried it myself but I think it could be implemented without too much hassle. Adding more things wouldn't affect the vertex count and it could provide more of a visual distinction between difficulties.

For example, on HNTR there's no obstacles, on HMP there's a couple Burning Barrels that prevent the player from beelining to the center, and on UV there's a short maze or short walls made out of blocking obstacles.

As-is I think the current gameplay is a good enough difficulty increase when switching between difficulties so don't feel obligated to put it in if you don't agree since I'm just throwing the idea out there.

I have tested HNTR, HMP, and UV, and from that I feel like all the enemies that spawn are difficult enough, and that if I add obstacles to block the player from falling off the platform, that would actually make it less balanced.

Also, in vanilla Doom you can shoot rockets through solid non-shootable sprites anyway.

3 hours ago, %some random internet shkila said:

probably the final update for my map.

To add to your blog count: thanks for continuously listening to feedback and improving your map

Finally managed to put some vertices down and connect them up in a passable way.

spacecage.zip

Map Title: Space-cage Technology (or "Space Cage" for short)

MAP slot: 23

Build Time: 3 hours

Vertex Count: 63

Difficulties: Implemented

Deathmatch: Starts included, but probably bad

Co-op: Starts included, extra monsters and ammo sprinkled in

Tested With: Crispy Doom and Chocolate Doom

Known Bugs: There are hella HOMs in Chocolate Doom, mostly OOB. They're very noticeable, but I think the map is still totally playable with them, and maybe I can get away with it in the surreal episode.

You can definitely tell there are limitations around my neck here, but hopefully the combat can pull the weight that the visuals are dropping. I'll gladly take feedback and do my best to consider suggestions despite the tight restrictions.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

spaceblue.png.2483f976184e677274f06fe26551de98.pngspacered.png.dfc8ae8140adeef4ec46ecf936b5b62e.pngspacestart.png.3b4d8edc68761bb3ba6405a3be7b4e0e.png

6 hours ago, Nikku4211 said:

I have tested HNTR, HMP, and UV, and from that I feel like all the enemies that spawn are difficult enough, and that if I add obstacles to block the player from falling off the platform, that would actually make it less balanced.

Also, in vanilla Doom you can shoot rockets through solid non-shootable sprites anyway.

Ah yeah I forgot about that. Scratch that idea then.

So, sorry for barging in with my map again, but i want to ask people who have played my map:

Should i add deathmatch starts and coop starts? If so, then how?

12 hours ago, Large Cat said:

Finally managed to put some vertices down and connect them up in a passable way.

spacecage.zip

Map Title: Space-cage Technology (or "Space Cage" for short)

MAP slot: 23

Build Time: 3 hours

Vertex Count: 63

Difficulties: Implemented

Deathmatch: Starts included, but probably bad

Co-op: Starts included, extra monsters and ammo sprinkled in

Tested With: Crispy Doom and Chocolate Doom

Known Bugs: There are hella HOMs in Chocolate Doom, mostly OOB. They're very noticeable, but I think the map is still totally playable with them, and maybe I can get away with it in the surreal episode.

You can definitely tell there are limitations around my neck here, but hopefully the combat can pull the weight that the visuals are dropping. I'll gladly take feedback and do my best to consider suggestions despite the tight restrictions.

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

spaceblue.png.2483f976184e677274f06fe26551de98.pngspacered.png.dfc8ae8140adeef4ec46ecf936b5b62e.pngspacestart.png.3b4d8edc68761bb3ba6405a3be7b4e0e.png

Added to the main post. 6 maps left!

@RedBoule MAP32's sprites keep reappearing and disappearing in Chocolate, rendering this map borderline unplayable. Plus there's HOMs everywhere.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

DOOM89.png.1d8caa1c82069d133d74d833b4b806ae.pngDOOM88.png.99ff91dde0238f6498d6f69705808154.pngDOOM87.png.9764dcc5fb38dc4859b9c4f3f0cdf3d7.pngDOOM86.png.482ca9182123da0e7afeba59e0355462.png

@DiR MAP33 has some tutti-fruttis here and there but aside from that, your map's pretty fine for a 64 vertice level.

Spoiler

DOOM90.png.a47c1d6259bec3f0986a2e22fde39b90.png

@russin22 I was able to beat (or 'beat', as Chocolate seems to crash whenever I exit the level) MAP34 in Easy without even killing the cyborg goat guy.

cybvcazh.7z

Chocolate doesn't give me an error message, it just boots me out when the level is exited, and vanilla doesn't run the game at all (but still runs the music) when I try to load the level using '-warp 34'.

WRONG THREAD LOL PLS IGNORE

Edited by Luleta : i mistook the thread :D

Trying to gather some data on how to design a good level under the 64 vertice limit by playtesting other people's submissions.

@dotQLL In your Map21, it's possible to flip the switch near the ledge that has plenty of imps without even going inside the room at all, at least in Chocolate Doom.

jojocazh.7z

I also got a time of 48 seconds in my any% UV run of this map.

jojocaz2.7z

@Walter confetti Chocolate Doom HNTR FDA-approved demo: 

suscazh.7z

I really didn't like how packed the beginning area was with imps and lost souls. It was so cramped, making it difficult to dodge the projectiles and take less damage, which makes the next part much harder. In HNTR, it seemed like there weren't enough enemies to distract the giant spider long enough to give me time to get the ammo and progress further.

I can't tell you what I think about the rest of the level though, because I was never able to get to there.

@Large Cat Your Map23 is full of HOM in Chocolate Doom.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

DOOM92.png.aa62c336273c538ea84661325194a524.pngDOOM91.png.083b72dc4a6351931f4e43aedef1726b.png

DOOM93.png.ab49d370ba4fbff030a2f37e1e079d4d.pngDOOM94.png.71ebdd0484aeb9b3f82538256805fd49.png

Otherwise, it's alright in Chocolate Doom, but the HOMs are just annoying:

spcgcazh.7z

@Thelokk Your Map25 is also full of HOM, similarly to Large Cat's map. It's actually not at all intuitive to make a level surrounded by a HOM-less sky in Chocolate/vanilla Doom(and DOS Boom).

Screenshot:

Spoiler

DOOM95.png.c8556d26599489664f621c6c130d4d42.png

The HOM isn't the biggest problem I have with this level. The areas with a damaging floor are way too big, with nowhere near enough health nor any easily visible radiation protection gear. And this is in HNTR by the way.

The only way I could beat the level was to cheese it and do an SR40 straight to the exit, as shown in this FDA-approved Chocolate demo:

akoscazh.7z

That being said, I am proud to currently hold the UV-speed and UV-pacifist world record for this map:

akoscaz2.7z

But yeah, I honestly want to know how to 100% this map.

@%some random internet shkila FDA-approved Chocolate HNTR demo: 

ironcazh.7z

The solid decoration and impassable lines often got in the way when I was running through the level, making it more difficult to maneuver around the level, and when paired with a very high density of enemies, just makes it annoying.

After all, Doom's combat is all about running around huge areas to evade enemy projectiles.

I also played in UV, with a failed attempt at a casual run followed by a successful attempt at a UV-pacifist (and UV-speed) run, with a time of 1m18s, due to how I didn't even need to fire a single shot thanks to the chaingunners being such gentlemen:

ironcaz2.7z

By the way, the Nuts3 theme sounds really good on the SC-55(ST). Nice choice.

@Fryuko 

(Sorry, no demo for HNTR, because I accidentally overwrote it while trying to play it on UV.)

I was able to beat this in HNTR, because I was able to distract that giant arachnocommando with the baron and crush all the revenants. I'm really glad a teleport pad was placed near the switch so that I wouldn't have to take much more damage from the chaingunner spider.

I felt like I really badly needed a super shotgun in UV, though: 

clspcaz2.7z

A single super shotgun wouldn't make this too easy, it might actually help the balance.

I'm just a novice player, though.

@russin22 

FDA-approved HNTR Chocolate demo:

fbimcazh.7z

That MIDI, I was somehow able to instantly recognise it as being from BTSX, without even getting to the part in BTSX where that song plays or even hearing the song before.

It sounds really good on an SC-55(ST).

Musician-gushing aside, I can't say much about this level because I can't get past the archvile section. I will say, though, that I often felt like I didn't have enough ammo.

@Death Bear FDA-approved Chocolate Doom HNTR demo:

bltrcazh.7z

I was eventually able to get by most of the map without firing a lot of bullets, as the map turned out to be one of those where not shooting at all would actually be easier than shooting at least once.

It took me just under 2 minutes.

While I don't think any of these maps felt too long, it does make me wonder how you would be able to reasonably measure how long a level takes.

A level can take longer depending on the skill of the player.

If a more skilled player takes 4 minutes to finish a level, but a less skilled player takes 7-8 minutes(without dying or even quicksaving the game), would someone bother to calculate a median or mean? If not, who should you take into consideration?

I really do consider myself to be terrible at playing Doom, though, so...

14 minutes ago, Nikku4211 said:

But yeah, I honestly want to know how to 100% this map.

Magicccccccccccc.

Spoiler

You can 100% it by carefully juggling infighting, movement from one health bonus to the next, and wise usage of what little BFG you have. Nowhere it said it had to be *easy* to 100%.

@Nikku4211 Huge thanks for the demo! Hopefully the map was enjoyable outside of the HOM's. I don't claim to understand some of the causes of them HOM's, as vanilla/chocolate seems to have a lot of problems when using sky. However, I think I have managed to eliminate the vast majority of the HOM's without going over the vertex limit.

spacecage_v2.zip

Changes:

- Altered the OOB geometry in a way that should remove all OOB HOM's

- Textured the tops of the lifts on the red key side to make the little cubbies easier on the eyes

- Made light level totally uniform to remove some more glaring HOM's in the ceiling (maybe a loss for visual interest on limit-removing ports, but hopefully vanilla players will appreciate the change)

There are still some HOM's that I can't really explain or correct, mostly on top of the fireblu pillars, but they should be pretty minor now. I know I claimed it was "playable" before, but I mean it this time. For real.

One other thing I neglected to mention: the MIDI is an original composition I wrote for this map. I called the midi file "Jammed Space" and never came up with something better, so we'll leave it at that.

6 hours ago, Nikku4211 said:

MAP33 has some tutti-fruttis here and there but aside from that, your map's pretty fine for a 64 vertice level.

Thanks for the feedback, I changed some of the textures around to avoid the tutti-frutti from using that short facetexture. I also made some additional alignments here and there so that things look a little bit better.

Changes:

- SP_FACE1 textures replaced with SP_FACE2

- Lost Souls moved forward a bit so they have an easier time escaping the corridor

- Raised the "gore" area's floor a little bit to make it so that the monsters are more visible from the caged area

- Removed blocking hanging ceiling decorations

- Additional texture realignments + replacements

Download: iD Softserve v2.zip

4 hours ago, Nikku4211 said:

After all, Doom's combat is all about running around huge areas to evade enemy projectiles.

I have a kinda different vision of doom gameplay.

For me, doom is about fighting against insurmountable odds in uniquely built areas that make you think strategically on the fly, utilizing anything you have at your disposal for a slightest chance of victory.

But, that’s the awesome things about doom modding, everyone has different interpretations of gameplay that will never allow the community to become stale.

9 hours ago, Nikku4211 said:

In your Map21, it's possible to flip the switch near the ledge that has plenty of imps without even going inside the room at all, at least in Chocolate Doom.

Made it so the player cannot reach the switch from down below, among other things.
dotQLL-Stardust.zip

18 hours ago, Nikku4211 said:

@RedBoule MAP32's sprites keep reappearing and disappearing in Chocolate, rendering this map borderline unplayable. Plus there's HOMs everywhere.

thx for letting me know about this, though I have no idea how to fix it (since i'm not really an experienced mapper and I've never played on chocolate before). If someone could fix it for me that would be insane. (@dotQLL maybe you know someone who could fix it for me thx!!)

22 minutes ago, RedBoule said:

thx for letting me know about this, though I have no idea how to fix it (since i'm not really an experienced mapper and I've never played on chocolate before). If someone could fix it for me that would be insane. (@dotQLL maybe you know someone who could fix it for me thx!!)

Fixing the HOMs is pretty simple. For the inner play area, set the ceiling to a normal flat and have it way up. As for the outer layer, the same can be said but for the floor and have it way low.
For the flickering sprites, I suggest removing a lot of monsters, but that breaks the map's original vision.

5 hours ago, RedBoule said:

thx for letting me know about this, though I have no idea how to fix it (since i'm not really an experienced mapper and I've never played on chocolate before). If someone could fix it for me that would be insane. (DotQLL maybe you know someone who could fix it for me thx!!)

I will try to explain the reason I think is the cause of why enemies are disappearing in Chocolate.

Vanilla Doom has a hard limit of 128 sprites per screen.

Any more, and while the game will still act like they're there, not only can you not see them, the sprites will flicker when the player's moving.

This is why I recommend primarily testing vanilla maps in Chocolate Doom or Chocorenderlimits. Just because a Doom format map runs fine in GZDoom, PrBoom(+) or even Crispy does not mean it will run perfectly in Chocolate.

I'll let you decide whether you actually want to reduce the amount of sprites in the level, which sprites specifically you'd want to reduce, or if you want to take another option entirely.

@russin22 Chocolate HNTR demo for the update:

fbimcaz2.7z

I was even able to 100% your map in UV:

fbimcaz3.7z

It's actually pretty okay as a map. Not sure if it's because of my mood, but the archvile encounter feels more balanced now.

@Large Cat I gladly appreciated the reduce in HOM, even if there's still some left.

It was always playable, even with all the original HOMs, but glad it improves the playability a bit by reducing confusion.

Also, your music's pretty cool on an SC-55(ST) too.

@DiR I appreciate that you replaced the tutti-frutti and removed the blocking decor.

I just 100%ed your level in UV in Chocolate, by the way.

sosvcaz3.7z

@dotQLL I appreciate the fix.

I was able to 100% your level in UV in Chocolate, too.

jojocaz4.7z

@Thelokk I have edited your level to try to reduce the HOM, and I am requesting permission to post this version.

3 hours ago, Nikku4211 said:

I will try to explain the reason I think is the cause of why enemies are disappearing in Chocolate.

Any more, and while the game will still act like they're there, not only can you not see them, the sprites will flicker when the player's moving.

This is why I recommend primarily testing vanilla maps in Chocolate Doom or Chocorenderlimits. Just because a Doom format map runs fine in GZDoom, PrBoom(+) or even Crispy does not mean it will run perfectly in Chocolate.

I'll let you decide whether you actually want to reduce the amount of sprites in the level, which sprites specifically you'd want to reduce, or if you want to take another option entirely.

fbimcaz2.7z

fbimcaz3.7z

It's actually pretty okay as a map. Not sure if it's because of my mood, but the archvile encounter feels more balanced now.

@Large Cat I gladly appreciated the reduce in HOM, even if there's still some left.

It was always playable, even with all the original HOMs, but glad it improves the playability a bit by reducing confusion.

@DiR I appreciate that you replaced the tutti-frutti and removed the blocking decor.

sosvcaz3.7z

jojocaz4.7z

@Thelokk I have edited your level to try to reduce the HOM, and I am requesting permission to post this version.

Do as thou wilt. 

5 hours ago, Thelokk said:

Do as thou wilt. 

AAKOSnt.7z

There's still a little bit left, but most of it is gone.

You really tried to use one-sided linedefs with no textures to get the sky everywhere?

Also, the music here is a remix of Bobby Prince's 'Suspense' theme for Doom E1M5, which is actually against the rules of this comproj, which explicitly state the MIDIs shouldn't be covers of other people's music, including covers of video game music.

9 hours ago, Nikku4211 said:

fbimcaz2.7z

fbimcaz3.7z

sosvcaz3.7z

jojocaz4.7z

Yep thank you

Heya! Just in case you guys forgot, you haven't submitted a map for your slots yet.

04 - @Dusty_Rhodes
10 - @Engired
14 - @Solmyr

24 - @PasokonDeacon
31 - @Nikku4211
35 - @Mancubussy

Remember, the deadline is May 30th, 2022!

Edited by dotQLL

8 hours ago, dotQLL said:

Heya! Just in case you guys forgot, you haven't submitted a map for your slots yet.

[...]
Remember, the deadline is May 30th, 2022!

That's actually why I was testing some other people's levels. I was trying to understand how they get gameplay that is more interesting out of only 64 vertices.

Like, I already know how to make a level to conserve vertices, but I just am trying to gather data on how to make that fun.

Water_Base.zip

Here's my level!

Map04: Water Base

Theme: Tech

Slot: 4

Difficulty Levels: Implemented

Midi: Stock

Co op: Implemented

Deathmatch: Implemented

Vertices: 64 exactly

Tested in: Woof!, Chocolate Doom

Bugs: none that I know of

Hope this is alright, it's very basic due to the limit of the project.