Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Obsidian

MAYhem 2022 - MEMENTO MORON (On IdGames!)

I'm TMD and I saw a coyote yesterday. 

I will be distracted by it all month

I'm so ███████, really. ███████ anticipation.

Spoiler

Context for when it's changed after 24 hours

image.png.05c97a28adc50434ecf49e7ebd36b958.png

These squares make me feel like I'm on the SCP Foundation site

[Comment removed on behalf of the c̷̦͉̀o̶̯̠͔͌̈p̵̬̥̞̓͑̚y̷͇͠ŕ̶̦̃i̶̺̣̓̑g̶̣̲̉͆ḧ̶͓̰̰̽̀ṯ̵̄̂͊ ̶̛̼͕̚͜h̵̨̀̇̉ỏ̷̤̗͘ͅl̵͈̍͋̈d̵̫͋̿e̴͎̿̋r̴͉͇͌̏ͅs̸̺͖͚̆̃͊.]

4 hours ago, Obsidian said:
Spoiler

Heh.png

It's MAY███ ████,  ███████! That ████ project █████ a █████ ██ schmucks ████ █ ████wad██ █████ ██ gimmick█ ████ ██ █ month: █████ ████████ ████ Eternal ████ to ██████ ██ ███ ███ STARTAN ██ ████ one ███████-the███ iteration ████ ██ █████ ████ █████ (shhhhh) ███ ███ we ████ ourselves ████. And with ████ █████████, ██████ officially turns ██! So what better way to celebrate ████ ████ ███████ ████ ██ ████████ spinning ██ ███ ████ ███ ███████ ████?

Yes, this ███████████ of MAYhem ████ ██████ to ███ █████ ████████ ████ came ██████: the ██████ ██████████ ███████ ██ Hell ████████, ████████████ amusing █████████ like ███████ and ███ mad ██████ ██ ██████ - all ██ these ████████ ███ more ████ inspired ███ █████████ ██████ to ███████ ███████ over the years and this year's ██████ will ██ █ celebration of those ████ accomplishments. ██ ████ end, I ████ ███bed ████ ███████ ███████ █████ Meme███ ██████: no ██████ ███ ████████ ███ may be in ███ ████ of █████████, ██████ ███████ that you're an █████ ███ could ██████ stand ██ █████ ████.

The █████ and Such

unknown.png?width=1025&height=435

Cool.

Just to make it perfectly clear, I am out tomorrow. So any attempts to bundle me into the back of van will be entirely fruitless….

Spoiler

I will try to participate this year, I promise.

WE HAVE OFFICIALLY BEGUN! Lemme know if you're interested in contributing and I'll add you to the list.

14 minutes ago, Obsidian said:

WE HAVE OFFICIALLY BEGUN! Lemme know if you're interested in contributing and I'll add you to the list.

This sounds interesting, I just started playing MM2 a few days ago, so add me!