Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Russell_P

DeathStar java game

Kind of a unique take on the Scorched Earth kind of game.

I had a death star shoot at another death star only to miss by a small measure. The shot then got caught in a nearby planet's gravity well and figure of eighted right back at me only to miss by a small measure again.

Man, that game is awesome. Especially 2 (or more) players. A 3d version of this would be amazing!

I'd like to know how lament got that screenshot. There don't seem to be any planets or anything to affect gravity.

This is exactly the kind of simplicity and richness that modern 3D games desperately need and tragically lack.

AndrewB said:

This is exactly the kind of simplicity and richness that modern 3D games desperately need and tragically lack.

Yeah. The best 3 games I've seen the the past couple years are this, Porrustervat (sp?), and Jardinains.

the_Danarchist said:

I'd like to know how lament got that screenshot. There don't seem to be any planets or anything to affect gravity.

the black holes scenario.

Hmm...haven't tried that yet. I've been having too much fun with parabolic orbits on the White Dwarf one.

heh. java games are cool. i play this one game on freearcade. some dumb kid couldnt beat it, but i beat it on teh first try. i think its called arena flat2?

o man., i think i friend my brain after playing it for two houres. last thing i knew, i had an overwhelming score over teh computer withought changing any options. quite a phew times, to get out of my path, he teleported INTO the old path.

whamo!

also, i hate the ones where i am next to a big ass star.