Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Submerge

I just tried the 3057 demo

Sure, it required playing it at school, but to put it shortly... I want more.

That was awesome. about my only complaint is the doomguy's new face. it's a bit..... off looking. I'll wait patiently for the next release.

Never change the appearence of doomguy's face! :@
Ive not tried this demo, may do so. Anyway...uh...did you have a question? What do you expect ppl to say in reply? This?

hmmm, o yea, good cycle.

Submerge said:

I'll wait patiently for the next release.

Yeah, it was extremely kickass. But considering the sheer size and sweetness the final release is going to have, patiently is the only way you can possibly wait.

um, yea it's awesome. One question though: how do I stabilize rpessure in the pipes, i've tried everything and it doesn't seem to work, or is that the extent of the demo?

vision said:

um, yea it's awesome. One question though: how do I stabilize rpessure in the pipes, i've tried everything and it doesn't seem to work, or is that the extent of the demo?

It seems to me you missed a lot of the content... anyway... check for stuff near the desperatly closed door. And remember: shooting is cool.

timmie said:

If you're using just ZDoom, get 2.0.38. If you're using ZDoomGL, get 0.73!

It works from 36.cab and up BTW.

ravage said:

It works from 36.cab and up BTW.

Not if you are using the nodebuilder with gl nodes turned on. There was a bug in it that would cause a stack overflow which was fixed in 2.0.38.

NiGHTMARE said:
You don't play the Doom guy in RTC-3057, so having his face would be pretty stupid.

Or do you? Maybe I'm just stupid, but doesn't the main character not know who he is/was?

vision said:

How can you say its awesome if you haven't even got pass that part? By the door that tells you it can't open because of the pipes, the two red parts on each side must be shot or punched, and they'll stop glowing. Then press the pressure switches.

I'm stuck in it too, though. I can't get past the door that says pressure in the chambers in too high, and I can't figure out how to get the switch working. Pfeh. What I've seen so far rocks.