Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rotting Corpse

Midian update

Ok here an update the first level is almost
done! Its called Neo Nightmare. This level takes place in N.Y. Its a city map like the ones in doom2. I know what your all thinking...the city levels sucked in doom2.
The map is more like the city levels in Duke3d. There are 4 bildings you star out in an allyway. You go in the fisr bilding though the back. after that you need to find the key to the main door to get to the other 3 bildings.

ALso I still need some metal songs for the sound track.I'm a member of deviantart.com now and I have just posted one of the monster drawings. Head over to the fan art form and look for it

If you're after a really Doomish feel to the music, how about Slayer, Pantera or Alice In Chains (all three "inspired" Bobby Prince - there's about a million threads in these forums on the subject if you want to know more).

BTW, if you're trying to be original in your musical selection, then DON'T use Metallica songs, as almost all of them have been used in a million and one previous Doom wads :)

Well I realy hate metallica. Its almost hard to play any wad that uses there music.
Dont expect to hear them on my wad! Also did you look at the monster art I posted?

Demons Hand said:

Well I realy hate metallica. Its almost hard to play any wad that uses there music.

You hate metallica but like slayer? I find that quite funny, since slayer and metallica sound basically the same anyways (except metallica are more talented IMO)

Demons Hand said:

Hah. Don't play 'The Underworld' then.

SlayeR said:

You hate metallica but like slayer? I find that quite funny, since slayer and metallica sound basically the same anyways

Well slayer is faster, I dont want to lisson to a 15m song. Metallica is veary over rated.

/me will just tu´rn off the metallica midis from hell and put some real musac on in the lovely winamp...

although, Metallica music is fitting in hell maps. I can imagine hell have big speakers blaring out all sorts of horrible music to torture you.. like linking park and Ricky martin.

Demons Hand said:

Well slayer is faster, I dont want to lisson to a 15m song. Metallica is veary over rated.

Metallica has a 15 minute song? Heh, I see what you mean anyways, I was referring more to Metallica's old stuff.