Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Breadbunbun

Doom 3 Fan-games?

Recommended Posts

I was curious as to if there are any fan games specifically for Doom 3. I know there are tons for classic doom. But i was curious if anything such happened for Doom 3.

 

And yes in my eyes mods count.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Chex Trek Beyond the Quest, Hexen Edge of Chaos, Quake: Shambler's Castle, Rivensin, The Dark mod, Grimm, Z-Hunter, HardQore, probably a few others I'm missing

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, snapshot said:

Chex Trek Beyond the Quest, Hexen Edge of Chaos, Quake: Shambler's Castle, Rivensin, The Dark mod, Grimm, Z-Hunter, HardQore, probably a few others I'm missing

Well. The only oen in there thats really what I meant is HardQore. Because i more meant fan games set in the Doom 3 universe of doom. Not like fan games on Id Tech 4.

Share this post


Link to post

So with fan games you mean mods or fan-made games that are set in the Doom 3 universe, but aren't First-Person Shooters?

 

There is the Doom 3 board game, but it isn't fan-made...

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Tetzlaff said:

So with fan games you mean mods or fan-made games that are set in the Doom 3 universe, but aren't First-Person Shooters?

 

There is the Doom 3 board game, but it isn't fan-made...

Yeah, the board game isn't fan made unforutnately, but they can be first person shooters, just not literally Doom 3 maps. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Arl said:

How about Phobos?

Thats close, its in a similar bank with HardQore, where its kind of a fan game kind of a mod. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2022 at 1:37 PM, Breadbunbun said:

Well. The only oen in there thats really what I meant is HardQore. Because i more meant fan games set in the Doom 3 universe of doom. Not like fan games on Id Tech 4.

If that's what you want maybe you should look for some Doom 3 mods on the Doom engine(or in most cases GZDoom). The ones that I know are Darkstar, Revenge of Evil and E1M1 Mars City.

Edited by Metal_Slayer

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Metal_Slayer said:

If that's what you want maybe you should look for some Doom 3 mods on the Doom engine(or in most cases GZDoom). The ones that I know are Darkstar, Revenge of Evil and E1M1 Mars City.

That's actually a decent idea, I already knew of 1 such thing by the name of DsDoom3. But all of the ones you named and many more Im sure are unfamiliar to me.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×